Height for Men?

Just a Quick question i am 175 cm. 1stly is that too small, does the guy have to be a towering giant, and would you ever date a guy shorter than you.

• Yes, Too Short
  • No, Fine

Most Helpful Girl

• Height is one of the last things I think about- personality is a much more important factor. I'd be willing to date a guy who's my height (5'4) and up, and if I really liked the guy I could probably even date a little shorter than that. Your height is pretty good- so I definitely wouldn't worry about it. :)

What Girls Said 3

• It's average. I'm like.. a little less than 1 cm shorter and I could date someone at the same height as me, even though I do prefer guys being taller than me.

• It depends on where you are from. I'm from Belgium and 175 cm is short for a guy. Most guys in Belgium are 185 or something like that. But again it depends on where you are from, I myself am 165 cm :)

• I am tall and have dated guys shorter than me. Height doesn't matter to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, you are 6 inches taller than me bro. Only the girls that aren't worth it care for height as beauty is all they have, they don't have personality. Now being as unattractive as I am, now that's a different story, a girl has to be somewhat attracted to you to date you. (Only rare cases is this void).

• 175 = 5'9"

you just have the world's average male height.