Ladies do I have a nice body?

I'm 18yrs old 6ft 5 and 180lbs. On a scale of 1 to 10 honest answers

• 1-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd be rockin' it if you gained some weight. You actually have a very nice body, it's just kinda skinny.

What Girls Said 6

• Your a little thin personally but yes you have a nice body

• Yeah I think you're lovely

• yeah I mean dat forest / 10.

• Agree, two thin but your young, still have alott of time to fill out.

• You're really skinny and pale so it's unattractive to me.

• For your age bracket yes. You'll find you widen out and thicken up more as you get older. Age 22-25 is the final stages of male development.

What Guys Said 8

• dude why don't you upload a pic of your body, so people could judge? go anonymus if you don't want your username be visible ;-)

• Bro do you even deadlift?

• Your young. You will broaden out some in time.
    Most guys stop developing physically around 22 age range.
    For your age, height, and weight your good. But you are skinny.

• I'd fuck you so hard... you have a hot body ;) ;)4

• You're alright. Very skinny

• Are you allergic to the gym? Because lines on a skinny dude are like big tits on a fat chick- of course they're going to happen. It's just a default lol.

You need to start eating a good diet and lifting, little fella. Girls aren't attracted to dudes that look like they're a victim of famine.

• You could be nicer!

• I really don't care what you think. I clearly got in your feelings because you just wrote a ecr in the comment section. And the guys that pull pussy r the ones that care enough about their body to workout. I'm sure your just jealous because I'm a lot better looking then u were at my age!

• As much as I'd like to continue trading comments with you, I'm not interested in playing this petty name-calling game with your famished self. I've actually seen the inside of the gym for the last 3 years. The only thing you seem to have here are empty statements that would only piss off another high school kiddo, because I'm sure as hell not jealous of the bean pole with Greek curls.

So I'll end with this: get your ass into the gym and start lifting shit. Pack on some weight, start squatting until you rack more than your body weight, get tree trunks for legs, get a round chest and ditch those slabs you've got going on now, fill those arms out until a medium shirt looks tight on you, explode those lats until you get stuck taking your shirt off.

And QUIT TRYING TO BUCK UP LIKE ANYBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU lol

PEACE bruhhhhh

• You're thin but I don't think a girl will have a problem with your body

• I never seen 0% body fat before. Props! lol