What's your first impression seeing me?

What's your first impression seeing me?

Honest? A bitch? A know it all? Nice?

Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• You look like the new foreign girl who speaks broken English that has everyone fascinated your first few weeks at school. Other good girls help you navigate around the douchbags guys who are racing each other to be the first to stick their dick in the "foreign chick" so that they can proclaim that they "fucked the (insert ethnicity/nationality) girl". Ultimately, you stay out of trouble thanks to your friends but you still have a few close calls.

• Looking at your picture, it isn't giving me a clear idea of who you are or what type of person you are. You could be fascinating; you could be horrifying... I can't really tell. I'd have to find out by interacting with you.

About the only thing I might postulate is that you're more likely to be extroverted because you're wearing zebra stripes, but that's not a guarantee either.

• You're cute but that hair though, it's poofy!

• Cute... Hot... and very sexy...

• How can I be cute and hot at the same time? -.- lol

• Lol it's a description of what I saw when I first looked at you. If I saw you in person I would break it down better for you more with poetry. :)

• nice hair

this

• Bushy hair. Must be hard to take care of. You look like a nice girl ready to help someone.

• Cute.

trouble

:p

• Honestly my answer would differ if it were in person. I dont like judging through pictures

• For sure thick juicy booty can just tell, now that we got that out of the way

Nice, bubbly, into fashion and a balanced character of introvert and extrovert

• You look genuinely happy, so i would assume that you are a pretty sweet girl. But judging by the half smile and the uncertainty in your eyes, I'd say that you are somewhat insecure about yourself.

Lemme know if I'm spot on 😉

• Nu uh hunny no insecurity here in terms of looks otherwise i wouldn't have taken the pic😉

Maybe a bit unconfortable because i didn't want people see me taking a selfie thinking in conceited, i still did it though ahaha

• Well i could see that you were uncomfortable I'm your face, so i just assumed that it was due to insecurity. Sorry for the misinterpretation on my part 😛

• 😉understandable

• you look totally likable but a bit like it could be dangerous to be with you xD.

• Dangerous how? :p

• i don´t know ^^ you have a certain mischievous look to you. can´t put it in words it´s just what i think. not in a bad way though.

• I would say you're dangerous, since your username is xPoison.

• Oh look... a human being :P

• with your name yuou come across as dominant to me but as i am sub i see that in a lot of females wishful thing hehehe no your nice and very pretty

• someone intelligent, pretty and friendly

• a bit old fashioned beauty... modest... dont make much friends... dont care what others say.. LOL

• Your correct in most of them except i do have many friends and I'm somewhat old fashion like in music sense.

• so i passed with good grades

• You're hair is really big. You should try an afro.

• *shrugs* puenos la dose

• hair VOLUME! :)

• You look very friendly.

• nice body...

What Girls Said 4

• Are you Puertorican or Dominican? You remind me of a Moroccan friend of mine. My impression of you is that you are honest.

• Beautiful, fun and for some reason intense :)

• You look like a nice people, and I want your hair
    would be my first thoughts from looking at you

• You look really nice, and you have thick hair like me 🙌😊

• Lol you're hair looks very similar to mine. I want to let it grow longer like yours. It is longer than what's in my prof pic

• Your hair looks so nice though like that! Just be sure to put it in braids before bed to prevent further tangle. I wish my hair was already that long!

• That is such a good idea, I might try that, thanks :)