Is this skinny fat/ Am I skinny fat?

CLICK ON PROFILE. MY MOOD PICTURE IS THE PICTURE YOU NEED TO USE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Skinny fat means one of two things. It means you are skinny but don't have much muscle, have too much fat, or have too much fat AND don't have enough muscle. It is unhealthy to be skinny fat, and I think I am. The answer to this question depends on whether I continue my journey or not. If you answer "no" then I don't know if I will. If you answer yes I definitely will. But don't let me actions influence your answers.

Basically skinny fat means you are skinny (which I am) and have a high body fat percentage (which I might.)

Give your take below. What can I do to get into better shape. All answers are important. Answer honestly please.

POLL: Am I (the person asking this question) skinny fat?

• yes
  • no
  • show me votes
Comment if you want, if you have voted
I'll count girl votes for 2 and guy votes for 1, because tbh ultimately it is girl's opinions I care about, though everyone's opinion is appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• There's no such thing as "skinny fat".
    It's just an act of self-deception.

• Is that true? I was fairly certain it was a real term :/

• oh fucking hell , does that matter?
      Just go fucking workout.

• Alright, no need to be so angry about it dude :/ I'm going to start working out, these are my starting pics

• again where are your pics? :-P

• Sorry, removed them. People were complaining they were no good. I'll ask again, but using better pics

• Actually, I didn't remove it. If you click on my profile and go to "mood" picture that is the pic I am referring to

• ... Varies?