Ladies how hot am i?

I wanna be confident but i m not sure

I post this cause I have low self esteem its not for fun its why I still don't have a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being totally unattractive and gross 5 being not terribly gross but nothing to special kind of like a ehh ok and 10 being super hot. I personally would say 7 to 8. I think your pretty cute, I'd consider dating you. While reading through the comments I agree with one of them it is all about self-esteem, if your gonna get what you want if that's either a gf or marriage whatever you needa be more confident (yes I know this is easier said then done, but is possible). I personally don't know any girl that likes a guy with low self-esteem (I personally dont). So now my final opinion your pretty cute so take that remember it and when your talking to girls be confident. If they come right out and say your ugly ehh just ignore them and move on there not worth your time anyway they most likely just want sex nothing more. I hope this helps, and good luck just remember to like yourself the way you are and be confident. :)

• I would say average looking.

• These questions do not raise self esteem

• Yeah they do cause no girl has ever called me attractive. It feels good to know women can like how you look and not fund you repulsive

• You are burning X3
    Kick that self esteem motor and starting it running! coz you look mighty fine!

• Wow you're so hot

What Guys Said 6

• why you shave your head dude? :-P

• http://youtu.be/TwyE3WJ4AWo

This why I'm hot!

• 7/10 nd you can easily get a girlfriend

• Unfortunately GaG is not helpful at all.. As you can see from the Comment from these 5 stupid popular GaGers, they aren't helpful.

• If I was a girl I would suck your dick and ride on you

• So you're looking for compliments or other people's opinions to prop you up? Niiiice

• Dude I have low self esteem

• So... fix it. It's called SELF-esteem. Do you know what SELF means?