How much of a turn-off is a big nose?

For those who haven't been blessed with great nose aesthetics, how much of a turn off is it to others?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Your nose is fine. I don't see any size nose as a problem unless it causes problems with breathing. Beauty is about more than one thing. Sarah Silverman, Jennifer Love Hewitt, etc have huge noses. Hasn't stopped guys from chasing them. Women that get nose jobs lose character and often times I think they look worse afterwards.

• I have a big nose, but I do just fine👍

• definetely not a turn-off. it's ok ;-)

• I don't think it's a big deal at all. Wouldn't bother me.

• Not into a large nose

• i have only really dated bigger nosed girls actually lol!
    I don't know if its coincidence but i dont mind too much, unless its really big
    your nose looks fine in your prof pic

• Very little imho. Matters less than eyes, cheekbones/cheeks, mouth, jawline, to me at least.

• Your nose isn't big! And it goes well with your face.

• Not really a turn off.
    What nose do you speak of? Yours is super cute!

• Its not a turn off. But the nose is a big part of looks that I look at. You look beautiful tho ;-) and I hate my nose I think its big what do you think?

• Well if you look at it from side view it is big problem for many people. Also is it fat or slim nose? If its slim not big issue but fat and big nose not really ideal :)

• Unless it's like really too much disproportional, it's no big deal.

• Not a big deal for me... ;)

What Girls Said 6

• If this is about yourself... You don't have a big nose. If you had a nose as small as Barbie's nose you wouldn't be able to breath very well.

• If your other facial features are great (especially the cheekbones) to bring balance to your face size of nose is pretty irrelevant. It's only when those other facial features aren't great that the nose seemingly becomes more prominent.

• my nose is huge but a lot of guys like it :D

• My husband had a big nose. It gave him character and enhanced his appeal.

• I wish I had a tiny pert nose but instead I have this roman beakish nose :(

• If he has a nice personality I really don't care.