Should I approach guys if I'm chubby?

Should I approach guys if I'm chubbier? I want to know if I should even waste my time approaching guys. I've never had a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure it's because of my weight. I'm in the process of losing weight and getting in shape and was wondering if I should just wait until I've lost weight to try dating again. So here's what I look like
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4482fe64bf.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh... I wouldn't even call that chubby. You might want to exercise and eat right just to get in shape for the sake of health, because health is important, but biologically... if that's you then you have child-bearing hips and that's sexy.

You also have curves which guys like. A thick lower body is healthy on women. That's how estrogen works, it causes your body to distribute your fat in that fashion.

If you approached me I'd talk to you. Granted... I'd make you prove yourself and your desirability to me because I like that and find it sexy.

Also, side note... when are we planning this you approaching me thing because I'm ready to get this show on the road.

*wink*
    *wink*

• Because I mean... let's be realistic, not everyone gets a ride on this carousel.

• I read this entire convo, you guys are really cute. It would be awesome if you went on a date lol.

• @Calcator Right? I think she's shy tbh. She's not ready for all of this yet. And that's okay. You can only fight destiny for so long, love. ;)

One day, in one Universe, it will be magical

What Guys Said 22

• Don't have to wait. I don't think the weight is a problem here to be honest...

Chubby girls get boyfriends and marry all the timec2.staticflickr.com/.../...e_mkaj7p4LI21qz4rgp.jpg
    Chubby girls have the potential to be just as beautiful as other girls. Just dress best for your body type 41.media.tumblr.com/...mbxk9nnlQy1rdnzfso1_500.jpg and be confidentthecitizensoffashion.files.wordpress.com/.../tanesha-awasthi.jpg

• Your hips or thighs may be a little wider if compared to the proportion your overall body is best to be like, but you still look great. If you are slowly losing weight, okay. But you should not be feeling negative about yourself because you don't look bad at all. Also, what plays a greater role is showing others how you see yourself. If you approach guys with a positive and confident attitude then that will automatically increase the way guys feel about you. Nobody is interested in people who act negative no matter how they look. Being negative brings no good even if you have the best body. But being positive will give you great chances even if your body is not very attractive. So, approach guys with a positive and happy attitude.

• Don't let that get in your way, I happen to find bigger girls really sexy, and there are many guys who feel the same way I do, so go ahead and approach any guys you are interested in. Besides it is a good thing to be a little assertive, which is also sexy.

• Trust me i prefer curvy girls over slimmer, so what u said about urself is not possibly an issue for me, i like girls more with those curves and a bit extra, i don't really mind, if u are beautiful size really doesn't matter, it is my own idea of my partner, infact i am looking someone like that, but it is only a reference picture.. the girl in picture is tanesha awasthi, she is an indian girl, i don't know how do u look like as u have not posted ur own picture.. you can message me if u want we can talk on this.

• Your weight isn't the reason for your drought, just seems like you're telling yourself that to avoid addressing other possible reasons.

But no, you shouldn't let anything stop you from going out and finding yourself a man. I think the challenge is finding a guy who actually wants to date you, and not just sleep with you.

If you ask me, it should be a crime for you to lose weight. I prefer the extra meat.

• Thank you, but of course I do want to make sure my weight is healthy for health reasons. But thank you

• Haha but I plan to live a long time so unfortunately I have to worry about my healthy but thank you

• No problem bud

• you're really not that bad looking. You ever think that maybe guys today just don't approach women as often as they use to? It's not an easy thing to do these days, considering that more women (largely feminists) see us approaching them at all as street harassment. So you just won't get that many men taking the risk these days, except in a super controlled environment. I mean you look quite pleasant to my eyes personally. I'd be happy to date you

• Thank you. But I do see guys approach all the time, but they're usually talking to my friends (who are way skinnier).
      Also I'm a feminist but I know what you mean

• That is not chubby that is healthy wow whoever gave you permission to have such a poor self image of your body shame on them! And of course you should approach guys there is nothing sexier coming from a woman than confidence.

• Your not chubby at all in my opinion. Infact you look like you have the perfect body. Average size with curves. I think if you tried harder, and built your confidence you wouldn't have any trouble finding men. If it boosts your confidence at all, I'd like you to know that I'd personally rate you an 8/10. It shouldn't be that hard for you to find a man. Good luck!

• of course!!

basically chubby = sexy ;-)

• Thank you. But your one in a few, I know most guys like slimmer girls.

• You look good... definitely approach guys! :)

• yes you should. there´s nothing wrong about it... but sadly there are guys out there who will ridicule you for it... so prepare for this and don´t take it personally.

• You are far from chubby.

You an approach me anytime you want! I would love to see you even a bit chubbier and hitting on me.

• You can approach whoever you want, but be prepared not everyone will be interested.

• Teach I'm fine with that, I know that not everyone is going to want me

• You got to be kidding

• you're not that chubby. thought you meant fat.

i generally dot condone it. because whenever a girl showed interest in me, i lsoe interest or feel i got her already

• your fine :)

• Your kidding right? Your amazingly sexy

The thickness you have falls in the very sexy category

• But yes overall guys do go for more dainty women, we usually like ours girls to be small, thin and easy to handle

But your easily eye candy big time

• Yeah you should start now.

• You look beautiful hun ;-)

• Thanks, as I was saying to another girl, I think my shapes fine, it's just my... size that I'm worried about.

• Everything is fine on you ;-) message me we can chat

• Ya. You are very cute. No need to approach. Give single smile. Boys will approach. If no body is ready I am ready to contact. I am waiting :)

• Who said you're chubby because you're not.

• Well I have a soft tummy and my thighs juggle, so I think that constitutes me as chubby

• Looking at your photo you look average size to me.
      you're a beautiful woman.

• Thank you, but I never feel average, most of my friends are very small and thin

• As a former overweight guy, I'd suggest wait until you're finally skinny. You won't have much success.

What Girls Said 12

• I personally think you look gorgeous, but I could be biased because you have wide hips and I don't have any so I'm jealous. I'm also a loser who likes to read through comments and I noticed you were mentioning your thighs jiggling.

Squats,
    It'll take a while to build up muscle, but they work. If you don't have time to workout (And I apologize if this is tmi) just squat every time you use the bathroom.

Losing weight isn't going to stop the jiggle, I know girls who are smaller than I am and they jiggle more than I do.

• oh man you really look too cute!!!

• You're not that chubby. I would call you large buildbwith a pear-shape, but I don't think you're overweight. You're a pretty girl with amazing hair. You'll be fine ;)

• Confidence girl confidence ! Trust me I've said it time and time it can dominate a room.. work with what you got your beautiful.

• you're not even chubby, you have a really nice shape. And you're really pretty so u should have no problem getting guys :O

• I think my shapes fine, it's just the... size that I'm worried about. I am chubby because my thighs do giggle when I walk

• I'll try that, but being bigger has definetly ruined my confidence, so hopefully as I get more fit even more confidence will shine through

• i'd love to be curvy like you. Like im skinny and guys don't approach me that much either, it seems to be all about confidence! So don't worry about your size :)

• Are you kidding me? You look amazing! You might wanna lose some pounds and exercice but even now, you look so beautiful, confident and you have a nice shape;) ı wouldn't call that chubby either;)

• Are you crazy? Your so beautiful!
    I honestly hope I look like you when I get older and off what I've learned, guys want something to grab😉

• Thank you and you have very pretty eyes by the way

• isnt't that like the pear shape? your supposed to have the big thighs! your beautiful dont worry. maybe its your personality because your very pretty (:

• I think you have a great hourglass figure. Go ahead & approach them!

• honestly, i love your body and i think you should realize how nice your body actually is.

• I think you look really cute! And I love your hair! It looks a lot like mine lol

• Typically it's a little curliest but that day it was a little different. But you know curls, one day it's super curly some days it's not curly enough

• Hahaha yeah so true!

• That really doesn't look chubby to me. Anyway, it doesn't matter what your body looks like. It's all about how good looking your face is. If your face is attractive, you are fine. If it's not. Don't bother.

• Oh I guess that is you in the picture. I thought you were just showing what your body was similar to. You're gorgeous, so yes approach men. Your body is perfect and so is your face.