I'm 6'5''... Am I too tall?

I'm very tall man... I'm 6'5'', near to 6'6. I think I'm not bad looking, and I'm a really gentle person but I notice that girls tend to seem nervous when they're around me. Are scared or feel threatened by the presence of tall guy. Most of girls are around 5'5 or 5'6 and I'm afraid I'm too tall for them. I like one girl who is 5'5. Do you think
I have any chance? Please tell me what do you think about really tall guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're not too tall to me since I'm 6'1" lol. They might be intimidated by your height which is normal. But as girls get to know you that's not going to be such a big deal. There's nearly a foot and a half difference between my parents and it's never been an issue for them.

What Girls Said 13

• That's sexy you're 6 foot 5 inches of sexy. I find its something really wrong with girls who don't like tall guys. And you're gentle? Aww I can see you now just a tall sweet heart I love it!!!

• Not exactly my cup of tea but you'll still find other girls that like it. We are have different preferences.

Personally, I've always liked average height guys mainly. 5'7 here.

• Well you can't really help your height. To me it's less about how tall you are or how you look, and more about your character and personality. I don't mind tall guys. It's fun to hug them lol.

• I've never heard a girl say "he's cute but he's just too tall." I think you're good.

• Your height is cool I think you have a chance. But everyone likes something different you never know what she likes until you try.

• I like that height. I'm 5'4" and don't think 6'5" is too tall. I used to like someone the same height as you.

• No, most girls prefer a guy that is taller than them anyways. If you're taller, it's like having a big teddy bear :)

• No, I like guys who are tall

• You have a chance with a girl who's 5'5.

• Perfect height in my opinion!

• Gotta love them tall guys !

• I am 5'5' and when I was in college I dated a guy who was about 6'5'. Loved it.

• Am 5'5 and I really want my man to be 6 or above.

What Guys Said 3

• No man thats awesome use your height for sports

• Lots of girls like really tall guys. Many like that much of a height difference for some reason.

• As long as fit through standard doors and your knees don't hurt you're great. I wish i was 6'