What is your opinion of skinny but strong girls?

I am 5'6 and 116 lbs, but I have a lot of muscle, so I look slimmer. I don't really have much to talk about when it comes to boobs or butt, and my waist is 25 in. Do guys like skinny girls? Does it make a difference to be strong also? I can do over 300 curl ups, 20 regular pushups (i know this isn't that impressive, but I know many girls that can't even do 4)

Side notes-I'm a runner, so my legs are pretty toned, muscular but not too muscular.

I wear a size 0-2 in jeans depending on the brand (sizes are so inconsistent )

I fit into extra small tops, but I prefer really loose fitting stuff, so I usually get a small or medium.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• http://i.imgflip.com/p7qv.jpg

Imagination is wonderful.

• I asked what you thought if skinny girls, not what you thought of my body. I put in my measurements just because that might be helpful to some people.

• Being skinny is not very good but having muscle as a replacement for fat is pretty nice. Just don't go overboard because too much muscle on a girl becomes very unfeminine.

• I like fit athletic girls.

• i like skinny girls with 'nothing to speak of' i bet you look hot in your running gear

• I'd marry you.

• add more bulk to the muscle

• That's a pretty attractive quality.

The hottest thing was when this collegiate soccer player took me back to her house and she was walking arm and arm with me and I touched her abs and it was like a brick wall.

• unimpressive

• You sound beautiful!! I do like small girls! But I am also very big! Not fat but big! Something about small girls... I love!

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry, put in US measures, I am also 5'6" and 140 lbs and I look skinny too. So continue.

• being that you are also under 18 years old it may change in time