Am I an unattractive weight?

So I've had people tell me I'm skinny and others say I'm just curvy. I'm 5'3 and 130 pounds. My one friend always says she's fat when she's like 110 pounds and she's 5'7 then my one friend is 5'4 and 83 pounds so I feel so overweight around them :( They have like twigs as thighs and a completely flat stomach and I'm here like a potato.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to see a pic I can't tell

• It won't let me take a pic

• try your profile pic you can always remove it after, if that won't work write the site

• Yeah that won't work either :/

What Guys Said 4

• 5'7" 110 lbs = unhealthy
    5'4" 83 lbs = WAY TOO unhealthy. she's in a critical condition, she needs to put weight asap!!!

your weight is HEALTHY, so stop worrying

• My friend who is 83 pounds can't seem to gain weight. Trust me she eats a lot and she still stays the same weight.

• 5'3" and 130 pounds is at the high end of a healthy weight, it's not obese or anything, but it really comes down to where you're carrying your weight. I've seen girls at that weight who carried it well and were super hot.

• Your friends are really skinny, you're fine. 5'3 130 isn't skinny but it definitely isn't fat either.

• overweight

What Girls Said 5

• Girly, it doesn't matter how much you weigh. It's all about how you carry it. Plus, muscle weighs more than fat. Don't even let the scale bother you, go by measurements (measure yourself with measuring tape.) I'm 5'2 and weigh 163 pounds!!! I have a wide build and work out. I'm not thin nor am I huge, but 163 pounds is a LOT compared to you! Don't let it get to ya! You're are FINE! =)

• Okay being 5"4 and 83 pounds is called being anorexic. And being 110 and 5"7 is borderline anorexic. You're fine.

• Neither of my friends are anorexic. The 110 girl eats an average amount and doesn't purge and my best friend who is 83 pounds eats SO MUCH. I don't know how she's so skinny. She doesn't purge either. She basically lives at my house so I would know if she did

• Yes your a healthy weight and that's what matters and I'm sure your attractive, I didn't know people considered 130lbs curvy tho, I thought that started at 160-170 I don't consider 130 really curvy, and definitely don't consider it unattractive.

• I think it's just because I have a bigger chest and butt than most girls in my grade. I don't think that's enough to consider me curvy though

• I just realized that sounded a little lesbian lmao haha

• I'm sure you look just fine

• You shouldn't feel overweight because like you said you're curvy. And I think your friend who is 5'4 might be underweight at 84lbs

• I'm 5'7 too and 144 lbs, and jealous of your friend too :/

• Actually 110 is my goal weight lol, what a coincidence