Would you date me (pic)?

Bored so why not lol. Posting link somewhere below because I'm not level two oooops.

ht tp:// s1302.
photobucket
. com
/user/behappy2
/media
/Okay9_zpszyahx0te. jpg. html? filters[user]
=142671312&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
take out spaces hahaha
ht
tp://
s1302.
photobucket. com
/user
/behappy2
/media/YAS5
_zpspfdjfiee. jpg. html

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks aren't everything but yeah I wouldn't say no. You kind of look like my future wife

• Hahaha thank you! And of course. Personality is everything! Just bored lol

• yeah thats what girls like you always say... but guys also say the same... whatever. Let's talk when you're ready for marriage. My parents have been nagging non stop.

What Guys Said 21

• i1.kym-cdn.com/.../template.jpg
    You are under 18, damn :/

• Nope. A girl that needs to ask the internet masses if she's dateable is not the type of person I'd want to have a relationahip with. Also, you're under 18 sooo... call me in a few years and we can have a meaningless one night stand.

• WOW I was just bored, and I didn't mean date like that goodness. Thanks, goodbye.

• Honestly, I've never had a one night stand in my life. I was intentially trying to offend, not really to damage you in any way, but to wake you up to the fact that you should be confident in yourself. I am sure that you KNOW you're an attractive young woman, else you never would have posted anything, because rejection feels awful in all forms. In general, when attractive people post pics and ask if they are attractive, its just to seek out validation and self-reassurance.

Being a glutton for worthless validation can take you down some really shitty roads.

If you're being truthful with yourself, and no part of you was seeking self-reassurance, then I suppose I apologize.

• Apology accepted, thank you :)

• Welp you then fucked up it seems. So time for nap nap LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f-choke-shhh-ksm5.gif

• I posted 2 quick I could have done my usual FOR EASE OF LOOK thing lol

• I had my homie post it for me... your pic so that everyone could see it before there became to many replies

• Yeah I saw, thank you! :D

• My answer would be no, sure your attractive, but I have no clue what kind of person you are and your under-aged I don't do that kind stuff anymore.

• nice eyes, and nice hair... very pretty

9/10

• Based only aesthetics, I would, but there's nothing to say about your personality so I don't know for sure.

• I'd get in trouble so no.

• Fuck yes I would!

• i would date you. but you sure as hell wouldn't date me.

• Aw don't say that! But thank you :)

• You're not legal tho so I don't wanna get put in the slammer. Your score on the beauty scale? 10/10! But to answer your question, it depends on your personality

• it says requested page dsnt exist!/? :/

• Don't try if you're not even level 2.

• I'm sorry I don't spend a lot of time on this website?

• Level 2 doesn't require "a lot of" time. Plus, not being level 2 is not the problem. Bothering people with copy paste stuff when you simply can give a link is the problem.

• Didn't say anything mean to you, no need to be rude. I don't understand why people on the internet can't be nice :/

• OK let's date...:D

On GAG... :D

• Of course when reach a legal age

• there is no pic !! anyways i won't date u

• Was she cute or not? can't open links

• The link didn't work for me even after removing the spaces. It says it was removed. Use imgur or something. I wanna know what you look like! The curiosity is annoying >:(

• No I like life outside of prison but I know some police officers that would take you up on this offer.

• unattractive

• When people sign up... just to post questions like this

• Okay I was just bored, sorry for inconveniencing you? Also I've been a member for about two years, I just don't ask or answer questions often.

• Exactly. So please don't just assume. Mr. anonymous hahaha

• Touche

• yup i would, your eyes are very beautiful. Contacts?

What Girls Said 1

• i didn't open the link, but u never said anything bout ur personality tho, unless u think the only way to get men is through ur looks.