Honestly how do I look?

I've gotten varied opinions on my looks so i just want to see what strangers think :)

s1062.photobucket.com/.../..._zpstemxmeqp.jpg.html

• 9-10
  • 7-8
  • 5-6
  • 3-4
  • below 2

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty good. Would be better to see you in your summer wardrobe though!

What Guys Said 24

• You look amazing. I like the pure, pale skin, the aloof quirky ethereal look, and the tight body. Fuck, marry me.

• Even with the winter clothes on you are obviously about an 8.

• everyones idea on what is attractive and what is not will be different, but no one could say that you are not a good looking girl, over here you would fit under the heading of a second looker, you really do not have to worry about how you look, that really is not an issue for you

• 1|1
  • Pic was removed, but I'm guessing a ton of people lied and voted you as a 10 to make you happy. Interesting idea, but not effective.

• you are beautiful. period. girls rate low out of jealousy you're the "what are you doing for the rest of your life" type of beautiful woman

• 10 in my opinion. you're really beautiful 😍

• You look good all you need is a snow man by your side and your good to go. Hmmm Maybe I can be your snow man?

• 7-8. You're gorgeous. Don't worry about it.

• ah you again. You've asked this before. Why are you so insecure? You look pretty good to me, so i dont understand

• I'm insecure cause i've been called ugly thats why

• okay but you need to realize that your self image is the likely cause of your insecurity. People call other ugly all the time, but it doesn't mean they end up questioning themselves constantly like this. You need to have more love for yourself. If you rely on external validation and gratification, you will forever be disappointed, because there will always be someone who looks better than you do. Your self confidence needs to start growing organically, from within

• the girl in the pic is awesome... but i bet its not you...

• jacket, jeans, gloves, eyes... everythng great

maybe a 10

• why do you care?

• It's a bit hard to tell if you are fit or not with all those winter clothes on and the makeup doesn't help judging you either, but i'd say a 7, which is above avarage in my book.

• a bit thin for my taste but very cute.

• Pics not there

• Normal 5-6

• not higher than 4 on a scale that's not crap.

• you look like just my type but wish you was in your underwear lol

• Yea you look like you have a tight body, probably a tight small pussy. You look smell and cute and easy to handle

Face is pretty but you don't look so happy lol

• unattractive

• holy go your attractive! loving the light eyes and dark hair. and your body looks awesome from what I can see. You miss, have won the lottery on being attractive.

• Very attractive ^.^

• 2, The Picture is just an endless loading screen.

• Your internet must suck

• No its just Photobucket is a lousy site, I opened that link in a different browser and can see it now.

Id say a strong 6 a 7.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd give you an 8... I don't know when ranking I've called girls pretty, cute, maybe even beautiful if they deserved it but for some reason the word hot comes to mind. (In the most straight way possible)

• Wow you're beautiful... Every hot girl has been called ugly...

• No pic...,,

• Ignore anyone who voted under 2. There is something seriously wrong with them. You're very beautiful.