Do I weigh more than I should?

I'm about 5'8 and I weigh 150 pounds.

Most Helpful Guy

• no.

your weight is perfect for your height in my opinion, don't listen anyone who calls you overweight. your BMI is NORMAL... yo ucan calculate it by your own as well.

and by the way, a girl who is 5'8" 150 lbs, is MUCH more attractive than a girl with the same height who's 120 lbs. ;-)

What Guys Said 8

• Nope, you are very good in weight. Goes well with your height.

• What the fuck...

I'm the same height and I weigh 150 pounds...

Mind you, I'm on the state team for sports and race nationally...

Overweight unless you play sports

• Provincial basketball team. (Province same thing as state. I live in Canada.)

• her BMI is normal dude

• @Klaatu51

Unless you want a girl that's the same heigh AND weight as you, but with way less body muscle than you, where does all that extra weight go to?

The stomach.

• No. You're right where you should be. If you weight less you'd be a bean pole. And that ain't cool. I know. I am one lol

• I am 5'8" and weigh 150 pounds as well. We have a BMI of 22.8 which indicates normal weight.

• can't say for sure without a picture but you should be fine. Your well within healthy BMI range.

• You're actually normal. Close to underweight. I'm 5'8" and close to 150 as well. We're considered normal but close to underweight

• overweight

• You're just about fine.

What Girls Said 5

• You're at a healthy weight, and depending on. your frame size and how you carry it, you may be a nice curvy.
    How old are you?

• 14 on Monday and I'm a mesomorph

• Wow you're tall at 14..
      I'm your height. But took me longer

• Well the general rule is usually 100 lbs for the first five foot, then five pounds for every inch after. Do for you it would be 140lbs. You're not too far off, I'd say you're fine.

• I'm 5'9" and 140 pounds and I still feel like a fatass. You may be carrying your weight better though.

• You're fine for your height, any lower and you'd be unhealthy.

• I'm five ten and weigh 137. I'm a lower BMI range and we're about the same height. You might be a little above me but your healthy.