Do you think I'm a beaut?

My boyfriend left me and I'm afraid it's because I'm not beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is completely subjective. So it's only opinion. However, the expression on your face bothers me a little bit. Not because you're ugly but I think sometimes people have unnatural looking smiles when they pose for pictures. You might want to think of something happy when you smile so it looks more natural.

What Guys Said 6

• There is no girl that is not beautiful. Beauty isin the eye of the beholder, so there are plenty of guys that think you are beautiful

• You are not what I would call beautiful, at least not i that picture, but you are pretty. I certainly would not leave you. Pretty sure it is for other reasons.

• nice, but i'm surprised you're just 18 tbh

• Why? This photo was taken at a school ball we had for cansa.

• it wasn't cause of your looks...

• need to see you to malke a comment?

• unattractive

What Girls Said 4

• If your boyfriend left its probably because things just didn't work between you two. Even if it's because he found some other girl, I'm sure it has much more to do with compatibility than whether or not you're beautiful. Or he could just be a jerk, it's hard to know without knowing the situation. That being said I think you're pretty! And you have a great smile. Don't be so harsh on yourself. You're young, you'll find someone, he just wasn't the right one. And don't lose your confidence over it because trust me it isn't worth it to do that to yourself.

• Doubt he left you because of how you looked. He was attracted to you in the first place it must have been something else, don't worry about it.

• If he was your boyfriend to begin with... he must have found you physically attractive to begin with.

• You look pretty to me :)