Small/thin lips- a huge turn off?

I have extremely thin lips and I've always been super insecure about it. whenever I take pics i unintentionally do the "duck face" thingy even though I know it makes me look stupid. when i'm kissing a guy i feel like i'm making it uncomfortable for him. so I wanted to know if having thin lips is a huge turn off. if you wanna see some pics of me, go to my acc, there's a link there

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing.. Don't care about lips

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think lips make a huge difference in the overall image of a person especially because not many people care that much about them. Sure they are involved in kissing but I don't think they make that big of a difference. I think that making a duck face is a bad idea because it kind of sends a message that you are insecure; and that is what can be a turn off. People want partners who feel confident about themselves. People who are confident tend to be more successful too.

• Nothing wrong with your lips. They look perfectly normal. You should smile more, though. Take a selfie with a smil and use that for your picture. It will be fine!

• not a turn-off of course

i like them better than bigger lips tbh

• Turn on. I like thinner lips.

• personally I think thin lips are cute.

What Girls Said 0