What's an ideal height for a teenage girl?I'm 5'4 and I just wanted to know?

I wanted to know what height was perfect for a guy's liking...

Also, I want to be able to be picked up by guys like in the movies, but I don't know... is 120 pounds too heavy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, teenagers are still growing and some are really taller in an earlier age than others, then they may grow less. When I was your age I knew girls taller than me and today I'm taller than them. It's a normal process.

What Guys Said 14

• i guess 5'4" is average, ans 120 lbs isn't heavy of course.

by the way, guys at your age are usually shorter, so don't worry after a couple of years, they will be taller than you most of them

• I prefer really short girls like 5'2 and below, but of course I've been attracted to girls much taller and what not. I wouldn't worry about height, it doesn't matter as much to men as height does to women. 120 pounds shouldn't be too much for most guys to pick you up lol...

• That's a tough question because many guys have different preferences. Some may like short girls, some may like tall. Me I'm 5.7" and I like tall girls, but here's the thing. There was a really tall girl I saw before that was extremely beautiful and I got discouraged (Not that I'd talk to her anyway) because she was taller than me, but turns out we're like the same height. So I don't know if that helps at all...

• Honestly, I like women to have feminine traits, and shortness is a form of that (to me). I dated a girl who was 4'7'' several years ago, and although she was an awful, manipulative, ungrateful person, her height was never an issue for me. And 120 lbs. is just fine. ;)

• 5'4" for a girl even my age would be perfect for me.

You've got nothing to worry about!

• Height doesn't matter n you're cute

• 5'4" is a bit tall for a 13 year old, but normal for an adult woman.

Also, don't get your morals and values from hollywood flicks.

• 5'4 is my ideal height. And 120 lbs is perfect for your height if u ask me.

• You're fine :D

• Damn! 13 and already 5'4"? Im 17 and only 5'7".

• Most guys like a bit shorter but 5'5 to 5'8 is my ideal.

• I should add that guys really dont care. We may have an ideal but it doesn't matter in the long run.

• It depends on the guy. I think most guys prefer 5'6" or under, so you're good.

• there are adult women your height... it's normal. and there is less stigma on short women.

• Why do you plan to take a hack saw to your shins if we think you're too tall?

What Girls Said 5

• 5'4" is the average height for women. You will probably still grow a little too! And 120! Thats good in my opinion at least. It's more about health than weight.

• There is no "ideal" height. Even if there was how can you achieve it? it all depends on genetics and proper diet. Right now your average, which so far is pretty good if you ask me.

• I'm 20 and I'm 5'3. I think you are the ideal height.

• I'm 5'1. I wish I was 5'4 I hate being short :(

• 5'4" 120 lbs is about where i was when i was 13 so it's normal.