Am I fat or Curvy?

Tbh my mom forced me on the Depo provera shot and that's when the weight started to come on... I am active and I eat whatever my mom buys and sometimes I eat nothing cause there's nothing here to eat

Most Helpful Guy

• Chubby, not curvy

• What's the difference in chubby and fat? If I'm fat say fat not chubby

• Well I'm obese right?

• By bmi standards most likely, Id still consider you chubby not obese. My brother is actually obese you got a way to go til you hit that.

What Guys Said 30

• I don't know how to say this without sounding harsh, but you are quite overweight..
    Curvy is determined by the body's bone structure.

• To be honest, you are fat. Do something.

• I'd say Fat

• Somewhat Chubby. More fat is required to be considered Fat. So, don't worry. Just try to eat healthy and be active in life.

• Yeah, you're fat.

• You are just chubby but cute : -)

• ... that IS excess weight. Your arms should be about half as wide. :/

I guess birth control screwed you over, too. I know someone whose thyroid stopped working properly from it...

• How does one lose like arm width lr whatever it's called

• I think possibly by removing all elements of softdrinks and fast food from your diet if you drink cola and eat at mcDonalds or something, and also adding working out to your routine. That ought to help... although I am not an expert in this regard as I never really had this problem myself. Even if you're active, you need something more effective as a physical exercise method. If you have any friends who know about this kind of thing, you should ask them for help.

• You're chubby. I have a different definition for curvy.

• def fat. other fat unfit people will tell you because theyre complacent themselves.

eat less and be more active...

• it´s possible to be fat and curvy by the way. you look very chubby. the pose and closing hide your body so i can´t tell if you´re also curvy.

• Kinda fat, but not too fat. And you're rather young. If you start eating a little healthier and get more active, you should be good.

• Considering the shirt its hard to tell. That said I wouldn't call you either fat or curvy. Maybe you're a bit chubby and could lose maybe twenty pounds, not trying to be offensive just take it in consideration.

• Ya I want to lose weight, the only thing to lose weight I have access to is my neighbor hood to walk it or run it but that's it, and I just wanna lose some weight and I also need a diy weight loss supplement to help me with it as well as running and walking

• Weight loss supplements will at best only encourage yo yo dieting and weight change. Vitamin supplements are okay if you have a deficiency and not you just need a balanced diet. Getting in shape is proper diet and exercise, thats not necessarily easy but is doable. May advice would be to walk most places you have to go, take up something like yoga or ti chi or even aerobics, and cook everything you eat, in that you can see everything that goes into your body (this also has the benefit of not necessarily limiting your diet, you can have cheese cake and onion rings you just got to make them yourself from scratch which means you're not going to be eating them every week.)

• Overweight.

• You look like you could be attractive but you are overweight.

• You're overweight

• Not curvy, I'd say your overweight. So fatter than you should be yes

• chubby. Not fat.

• Don't worry just keep active and get off the pro vera

• I'm trying to talk her into it and I'm thinking maybe I habe

• You look nice but I recommend losing weight.

• Yes... being brutally honest... you are fat. Try going to a gym!

• Sorry to rude but your overweight

• you are fat, go on a diet

• Chubby, but cute and sexy. Not fat and not skinny, in between.

• You're sweet :)

• Your cute / curvy don't worry :)

• If i were you I would focus on determining whether modern medicine thinks you are overweight. If you are I would advise you to seek an exercise and diet plan that helps you reach a healthy weight for your wellbeing.

• all are lying, u are fat. the truth.

• You are chubby/fat

• a bit on fat side... but hey its ok you can loose pounds very eaasily... much better than being a very hairy guy.

• Curvy doesn't have anything to do with weight. I'd say you are overweight

What Girls Said 11

• Ughhh why do you people think being bigger is curvier? Isn't being curvy just meaning you have curves? xD Like not being a stick or have a rectangular body? xD I have curves but I am not "thick" or bigger.

• Tbh you're a little more on the overweight side. You're still young, though so there's time to get help. Eat a nice diet. You don't have to completely throw out the junk food and sweets, but maybe try to eat an apple or something instead of a cookie. (There's some fruit that's literally more delicious than sweets in my opinion) Try exercising regularly. At first it will be a pain, I'll admit, but once you get used to it you'll be in shape in no time. I've never been overweight, so I'm sorry I can't guarantee this will work if you stick with it. But I do think that if you really want to get fit, you can. And just remember that you eat healthy and exercise to get FIT not THIN! :)

• Unfortunately certain types of birth control can make you gain weight quite easily. I do honestly think you are overweight, but it's not to the point where it would be very difficult to do something about. You're young and active. You should discuss with your mom other low-dose birth control options, That may be the only solution you need! Good luck and I wish you the best (: By the way, if you end up having to stay with the depo, you are a very cute girl, and will look cute at any weight.

• Thanks lol, so will running / walking help lose weight? Like what about my arms? How do I get them to be half the size they are?

• Hey is there a diy weight loss supplement that might help me as I do a workout routine?

• Hmm. i can't think of anything DIY, but something that's relatively inexpensive and should help is if you get those Benefiber packets to put in your water! It should keep you fuller for longer, and it will also help regulate what you do eat. It's tasteless.

• Hi you! You can always inbox me if you wanna talk! Not to sound racist, because I am not... but white girls very easily seem to think they are phat.. you are not fat! You are nice and curvy! :) Like me... I am curvy.. have a huge ass, but still workout and I even do wrestling as a sport. I can use my big bum to pin the other ladies down and see it as a good thing! Body is good, and you got it :)!

• That is clearly not curvy, i think she should know that and you shouldn't cover it up.

• Whatever you say. I could easily beat her in wrestling yes... but she is a ok looking white lady

• Lololololol Ya but I mean that's wrestling and I bet your a pro! Lol but ain't no one in my town willing to mess with me!

• I think you are fat, I am sorry.

But you have a pretty face and I'm sure you are gorgeous.

• Curvy is defined by body bone structure not if your chubby thick etc.. you can be skinny and curvy fat and curvy.

• You are plump

• Biggums ✌️

• You're on the heavy side but you do have a very cute face and pretty hair. If the birth control caused the weight gain, you should consider switching to something else. Weight gain caused by medication can be difficult to manage and lose in many cases. Changing birth control may help you. By the way, why did your mom force you to start birth control? My mom never considered that for me at your age so it's strange to hear that.

• Honestly, you could stand to lose a few pounds. I am struggling with weight myself. What are your eating habits like? How much do you move around?

I am 150 lbs and 5'6'. It is a great feeling to feel as if your clothes fit better. Over the summer I was 140-145. (Before school let out I was pushing 160) Then Thanksgiving and Christmas came...

Gathering from how your question is phrased, you sound as if you are not very happy with your appearance. If you lose weight, you will feel more energetic and confident and hopefully not worry if you are either "fat or curvy".

• Well I eat usually whatever's here sometimes I eat nothing my mom forced me on depo provera and that's when the weight started coming on

• Depo is a birth control shot

• Oh, okay. Well, maybe get out more and exercise? And out of what is in your house, try to eat the healthy low cal stuff. Why did she force a shot on you that is just causing you to gain weight? Aren't there other methods of birth control that won't cause weight fluctuations? (I'm pretty ignorant on that subject)

• You're overweight. I'm sorry.