Is ance a turn off to men?

i have a few pimples on my forehead and i was just wondering if men found that gross?

• gross
  • not gross
Select a gender to cast your vote:

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much everyone experiences that. You are not unique so it's not like everyone's eyes will be on you for the acne. Just take good care of your face by washing it and additionally eating healthy because eating healthy increases the chances of having fewer acne.

What Guys Said 7

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../P4221725.JPG Id be okay with this or even a little more

• nope i just don't care about acne basically

• Yeah I don't know how pretty girls almost never have acne at any point...

• At your age its normal. Plus, it not like you can help if that much. Unless of course your face is completely covered in pimples, then it's nasty.

• I don't think it is gross. To be honest, before it you might look at it but then get used to it and not pay attention at all.

• For me it all depends on how much if there is. Like a few is nothing, but when there is many large ones then gross.

• Some is normal and to be expected, but too much can be, yes. :/ Just being honest.

What Girls Said 1

• Not being able to use correct spelling and grammar is gross. As far as acne, who cares? Oh, yeah--only girls who are way too insecure. Don't worry about it.