Is this dress too much?

It's for the club, I'm just a bit worried that I'm showing off too much?

http://tinypic.com/r/4ghedi/8

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe brings too much attention to your chest because of how much it reveals and the sparks on it. But if you are comfortable with it and maybe want the attention then wear it.

What Guys Said 12

• tbh i don't like your dress... it's "too much" in my opinion.

but your body is nice anyway :-)

• You may need to wear it yourself for me to tell. But regardless, anything you wear will certainly attract you guys if that's what you're going there for, even if the guys are shy.

• I think it's a nice dress but since you're going to the club you should be careful since it could slip down while you dancing.

• i think its consistent with others youve asked about...

this time we can't see your nipple.

who gives a shit. just wear what you want. you know you wanna show off those puppies you got;)

• I've worked in a major club and seen dresses like that come down when you raise your hands in the air... I've seen many breasts at the club lol

• Are your breasts fake? Lol

• like the person behind the dress more

• I don't think it would be any more than what a lot of people wear to the club.

• Yeaa you are, last you want is a nip slip

• Sexi sexi sex..

• Little sparkly but fits your body nicely

• I'm my opinion it isn't a nice dress. It's just a big shinny patch on your boobs that say Eh look at my boobs.

• a bit too much... its super erotic... not to be shown to every guy

What Girls Said 6

• Not my taste, but you're not really showing that much skin. I don't think its too much.
    And the material is very loose, and not fitted, so you're not showing off too much there either.

• Oh god yes. I should choose something that flatters your figure, not only showing your boobs. You should also watch out with glitters. As a fellow blondie, they can look trashy very fast.

• If you are trying to make the point that your ready to party and open your legs for the first guy that flirts with you then it's perfect

• It's a bit too much for my taste. But whatever floats your boat.

• Its a typical club dress, , I'd not say that its to much. But it lacks class and style.

• Na, I've seen tons of girls showing similar amounts of skin, and some showing way more. I seen girls in panties and stuff at the club before lol, so don't worry.