What is my body type? Pictures?

Not sure what my body type is? I'm about 95lbs.
Is it fat/skinny/normal?
Thanks!

http://oi58.tinypic.com/v83gz.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/6eqe4m.jpg

Is it hourglass or ruler or something else?
To those of you saying that I have bones sticking out, I have a deformity in my left rib cage which cause it to stick out more than it should. (:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 53

• hourglass i'd say... but please put on a few pounds... you look very skinny :-/

• lol, yes, but you like bigger women!

• Yeah you have an hourglass figure, but like he already said i think you should put on a few pounds. Too skinny also isn't good

• She looks healthy to me. Maybe you should learn about what is healthy and what is not before you comment on things you know nothing about. I think obesity is so common you are so used to seeing fat people everywhere that when you see someone healthy you don't know what that means lol. Scary. I'd like to see your photo haha.

• You're very lean with a petite frame. At first thought when I read 95lbs (guessing 5'0''-5'4'') you had to be way too skinny. But because your frame is petite, you look fine. Don't get so caught up on terms like hourglass and ruler. Be the best with what you've got.

• 5'4". lol.

• You're pushing the boundaries there, lol. Are you a hard gainer?

• Yeah, I haven't gained any weight since I was a freshman in high school. lol I'm in college now. It's not on purpose per se, but I tend to not eat when I get stressed.

• It's hourglass... your hips are wider than your waist and your bust is slightly wider than your waist.

• lol I guess just a mini hourglass!

• well... for a girl i'm not so short! lol!

• Haha I'm just teasing lol I actually prefer girls your height, it's cute :)

• I would say a skinny hourglass

• it's weird that its considered hourglass since it's so skinny though. lol.

• Definite hour glass , thigh gap spotted.
    Personally I find it a tad on the too slim side of things but I guess thigh gap's all the rage these days eh?

• It's not like I tried to get the gap, I've just always had it. Lol.

• Don't say that in a gym lol or you are not walking out of it with your legs.

• Lol! I guess I'm lucky that I have wide set hips. Although they don't look wide set to me!

• The type I like.

• Decently hourglass. Your body is really sexy! You try to lose weight, is that why you are asking this?

• No, actually most people are saying I'm too skinny. :/

• Just trust me I wish to help you.

• It can cause health problems. You can use to put a few pounds so you can be healthy and you will still be beautiful if you do.

• Sexy is your body type

• That's a new one for me! lol, but thanks!

• Body type = damn fine!

I'd say you're a petite hourglass and look amazing for it. Definitely no need to put on weight, you look great!

• Thanks, you just made my day, considering some of the other opinions here!

• lol!!! Well thanks. You get most helpful for being so nice to me. (:

• Haha. The whole world is getting so fat anyone who actually looks after themselves is suddenly considered too skinny. Skinny is sexiest by far I say!

• your body shape is AMAZING.

love your legs! keep it up

• you're relatively thin. that's it really.

• Fishing for complements? you've come to the right place.

• not nice!

• lol. by the way I was looking for answers so I could decide how to dress my body. You know how they have guides on what to wear if you're hourglass/curvy/ruler/petite? I was reading one of those when I posted this. haha.

• Lol i thought you were looking to boost your self-esteem. either way, now you know what to wear, Good luck.

• I'd say it is more ruler than hourglass

• Athletic in my opinion, you look good as well:)

• lol It's so funny that people keep saying athletic, cause I don't work out!

• Well you got a thin and defined waist combined with some nice curves, typichal fitness girl^^

• lol well thanks (:

• Skinny/athletic hourglass.

• Hot as, very nice!

• Your body is a square shape. You're very thin.

• I'm afraid that it doesn't look feminine!

• @been_waiting I'm not idealizing an impossible body. You're accusing me of trying to find a girl with that body. Due to your pathetic reading skills, you can't understand anything.

• I never- NEVER- said you're trying to find a girl with that body. I said you're idealizing it, because you said it was your ideal. my reading skills are on point. Wtf is wrong with yours? You're putting words in my mouth. when did I say you're looking for a girl with that body type? Show me.

• I say you're a slight slim hourglass. U look like the type that eats a lot and doesn't gain weight. :-P

• Ur rib cage are showing. Need alil more phats to cover it up and u should be SMEXY! 😋

• Closer to an hourglass. I suggest you add a few pounds.

• Its normal fit I think its aexy

• Your not really hour glass, just looks that way because you are thin probably more ruler type

But you look good, your bone structure is small and dainty so weighing at 95 pounds you don't loook unhealthy at all

• THANK YOU! finally someone that doesn't think I'm unhealthy. Lol

• Very pretty, petite and skinny =)
    Well as far as shape goes you have a pear shape/hourglass shape body

• It depends on how tall you are. If you're like 5' or shorter, then it's a normal weight. But if you're like 5'4" or taller, you're underweight.

• I'm 5'4"

• Then you're underweight. Not by a lot, maybe a few to at most 10 lbs, and definitely not to where you have to go to the doctor.

• yay!! some people are saying I'm like ridiculously under weight. :(

• You look skinny that's it. I see nothing wrong with your figure , I don't think you should put on weight unless you want too or your doctor. There's gonna be some guy that's like you the way you are so be happy with yourself lol

• You have a nice, curvy structure; but you seem to be slightly underweight. Its not that big of a setback, bit i think putting on 10 lbs would work wonders.

• Hour glass.. nice body, flat stomach mmm..

*wipes droll off of lips*

yeah so if you're looking to put on weight, I just you try putting it on your lower body go on a nice slow bulk.

But that's not necessary in my eyes though.

• I'm not really looking to put on weight, but most Gagers seem to think I should. Lol!

• awww screw em.

• @SydneyGirl84

I agree 100%. When 66% of the population is overweight they tend to think that normal weight is underweight.. lol

#fitfam

• It comes closer to skinny... but it's within limits I thing. And it's a pretty look!

• Hourglass, you are pretty cute, but just a slight bit to thin, as we can see bones sticking out a bit :) Still sexy though :)

• I would say you're slim

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 23

• youbeauty. com/quizzes/body-type (just put the "www" in front)
    this helped me, I'm an inverse triangle and I didn't even know that body shape existed.

From what I can tell you look like an hour glass, but your body shape could change if you gain or lose weight.

I also think you're skinny I'm 5'5 and 150 lbs, and I'm considered a healthy weight/BMI, it just differs for everyone.

I would ignore all of the comments to gain weight, because as long as you're happy it shouldn't matter how much you weight.

• You look underweight. What's your height. And as for asking if that's fat, well I just assume you are trolling and fishing for compliments.

• I didn't ask if this is fat. i was just giving examples of body types so everyone knew what type of answer I was looking for. Obviously I'm not fat. I was looking more for shape

• It could be an hour glass type if you gained a bit of weight. Right now it's a boyish figure.

• Did you say fat? xD Lawl
    You are too thin but shape is hourglass equal size shoulder and hips and smaller waist.

• lol no I just meant to give examples of body types. I know I'm not fat. lol

• lol ugh, I was worried about this happening, but everyone is saying I'm underweight! blurg. Thats just as bad as calling someone overweight, if you ask me. :p

• You just seem slim but maybe toning your body up will make you seem stronger you seem fine though.

• You're a slender girl. That's your body type.

• Your pretty but you look a little bit bony around the rib cage area. Maybe gain 2-3 pounds?

• tried. all goes to my stomach, just makes me look more malnutritioned.

• Do a lot of planks.. Great core work out (dont do sit ups) Planks arnt hard to do, you just work towards holding it longer. The way your core works, planks (and lots of variations) are the best for core.

• You are normal, and beautiful!

• I'm going to say ruler because I think the curves of an "hourglass" shaped woman are more exaggerated than the ones you have.

• Athletic/Petite

• You're not hourglass since your shoulders are wider than your hips. You're a reverted triangle. Anyway, you look fit. :)

• Skinny/straight
    definitely not hourglass

• her waist to hip ratio doe?

• My waist is 23, but hip are 36. Bust 35.

• Yeah, that's hourglass. It looks straighter to me lol

• Really nice body. Id say its skinny 👌👌👌

• lol love the emoji. :P

• Skinny, but pear shaped. Your waist is smaller than your bust and hips, but your hips are slightly bigger than your bust.

• true! maybe my boobs are getting pushed down from the sports bra though. :P

• I was talking purely about the width of your ribcage.

• oh, then yes I guess you are right!

• I think hourglass but It would help to have your measurements

• I would say you're a ruler, but you'd probably be an hourglass if you gained some weight.

• I agree. But I'm not sure how to do that healthily. When I gain weight, it doesn't distribute, it only goes to my stomach.

• How much do you exercise and how much do you eat?

• I rarely do aerobic exercises. I usually just to squats daily.. Some days I probably eat more than 2,000 calories.

• A thin hourglass

• it's normal to be skinny but if it were anorexic that wouldn't be normal

• Slender petite with hourglass figure.

• hourglass and you don't look healthy and I can see an S curve maybe you have scoliosis.

• YOU HAVE TO TELL ME YOUR SECRET TO A FLAT TUM! 😱😱

• I think u might be ruler. I have a similar body type as u

• Skinny and tbh not really my type I like bigger girls but you still look fine

• Yea, you're fat, absolutely.. -.-'

• Slim athletic hourglass :)

You're lean but you have curves 👌