Be honest & rate me?

I'm 18 in a few days and I've never been asked out by a guy. Never been asked to homecoming or asked by a guy to prom while my friends all go with DIFFERENT dates to each dance! I'm sorta shy but Im pretty confident but not that confident like those popular girls. Thanks & be honest! Why don't guys seem to flirt with me or talk to me? Or ever ask me out?

http://s3.postimg.org/chpl1ui5v/image.jpg
http://s3.postimg.org/5d7rstawj/image.jpg

• Nine
  • Eight
  • Seven
  • Six
  • Five

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't rate you for two reasons:
    1- There's no 10
    2- You deserve more than a 'rating'

In summary: You appear to be a very lovely young woman. I cannot answer your question why you're struggling getting dates because so many factors can affect this. I don't know what your girlfriends are 'offering' their dates that they become so popular, but there is no reason in my mind that you would not catch a man's attention.

Try being an upbeat fun person and become active in groups with activities you enjoy. With your looks and a pleasant personality the boys should come calling soon. Be kind and friendly even to guys not to your liking because you never know who you might meet!

Don't despair, you are very attractive with a beaming smile. I am certain your prospects will improve.

(From a dad with a married daughter)

What Guys Said 17

• 10/10 basically especially at this pic:

you look what i would call ideal. nice curves, nice smile, nice nose piercing and you look like a really cool, ougoing girl here.

i approve ;-)

• you missed one option on there. 10! you are not fake at all and I really like that in a girl. obsessed with make up and stuff like that. I just think that guys won't ask you out or flirt with you because you are a little shy, and that is ok. some on will come along that will really love you and o out with you and ask you to prom don't worry

• Oh please I'm not a 10

• Your what i would consider the "real" kind of beauty. I really appreciate when girls don't try to be fake. You seem to have nice curves judging by the second picture, your cheeks and nose are really cute (don't even ask lol) and your eyes... oh your eyes! They are sooo beautiful. I gave you a nine :D

• I doubt I'm a nine but thanks!

• Don't doubt it, you seriously are. Maybe if you worked on your confidence, it would be easier to find a bf.

• 8. you're really pretty.

• Very pretty young lady

• Somewhere around 4 on my scale. I like the first picture a lot,
    but in the second one you look very different..

• You didn't give an option for a ten so I went with nine. You're really pretty. Are you clueless when it comes to guys? Are you one of those intimidating girls?

• Clueless? Intimidating? What do you mean?

• I don't think so they don't really even talk to me. Sometimes they would Sit close to me in class or Hand me the marker so I could go up to the board and write something but is that flirting?

• It can be. If you give them the right smile :)
      Maybe they do give you subtle clues you don't pick up on...

• 9. very beautiful, my type.

• Your very pretty. My type of girl.

• At least a solid 8.

• U probably haven't been asked out bc guys have been scared of asking u out bc ur obviously a 10 n guys r afraid of 10s thats like a look no touch sign

• I can't imagine why guys wouldn't ask you out, you're pretty.

• You look pretty

• You're a 10! I can't believe no guy has asked you out.

• 9.5 on 10 awesome angelic

• Aw Im not a 9 but thanks

• In the first pic 6, the sencond 8, so I voted 7

• You didn't give me the 10 option. So I said nine

• I highly doubt I'm a 9 but thanks :)

• Oh please, you look perfect

What Girls Said 6

• Girl you're hawt! The only thing getting in your way is your weight. Lose 15 Ibs and you're fine Your an 8 already because i already know your potential. Stunning face, now work on the weight

• i was honestly gonna give you a ten haha. i love your body shape, not too skinny, but not too big. plus you have a pretty hot face lol

• You look adorable in my opinion :) sorry that I can't answer your questions though, I'm trying to figure out similar kinds of things myself lol

• Your beautiful a nine, but join the club with the never been asked out before thing.

• Your face is incredibly beautiful. That being said, I can spot things that IF you corrected, you would basically be flawless (if that's what you're going for).
    I would drop a few lbs (maybe 15) and I would also let your eyebrows grow back towards the middle of your face because they look way too far apart (or just have a professional reshape them for you and teach you). Eyebrows can change a person's whole face. But that's simply MY opinion.
    You have the Kate Upton-type of face, only with brown hair. You're gorgeous. Use her to as a guide, if it helps :)

• I know I'm not a guy, but you are very pretty. Your eyes are a really nice color. Maybe guys are intimidated to ask you out because they think you might say no or something. Just be flirty and maybe he'll get the hint and ask you out.

• I'm pretty sweet but a little shy anyway thank you:)