Well? how am I looking?

http://imgur.com/a/qmUpW

what pic shall i choose for my senior high school album?

Most Helpful Guy

• no pic here basically

What Guys Said 19

• You look amazing, but if you're going to be an ugly person then I'm sure plenty of guys could not care less about you except to use for sex or masturbatory material. Oh that's right. You don't care. Get back to us when you're 40 and let us know how that's all working out for you. I actually am curious.

• Well in all technicality you are still fishing for attention and compliments. So here, you can have it. ^Throws bag of attention^

• thanks

• You're welcome. But if you really need to hear something then I can tell you your legs are pretty great. So there's that.

• This is the third time you asked this question. If you want my opinion about your looks then check your previous questions.

• You are right you can show it but you still look ugly. You have no ass, no tits, and no curves. I have free speech.

• get help for your low self esteem

• I am done with you, troll. The pic above does NOT represent the picture in the link. You hvae no ass, no face, and no body, peace.

• i am alive so i do have a face, an ass, and body..

• I think you should be proud of how you look. You're attractive with a fine body.

• I think you look cute, so whatevs to those other dudes

• You're hot. Don't fuel the haters and keep loving yourself ;-)

• You like nice I think your attractive

• Don't know what you're on about. You're hot.

• Honestly you have a hot little body and you dress sexy and cute. What kind of underwear are you wearing in that picture?

• I think you're hot, so I don't know what you're talking about.

• Well respect for saying what you feel! yeah you look fine

• Holy smoke, look at them legs!

• The fourth one... I like the contrast. They're all good though

• The third one

• Third from the top

• cool, you're gorgeous and you dress well

• I'd hammer you 24/7

• oh crap! stop this bullshit! there's nothing wrong with you! you are not ugly id say you are quite good actually
    everyone on the net is unimportant
    tell whoever doesn't like you to not look at you and be perfect as you are, by being yourself
    take care

What Girls Said 1