Just by profile picture am I pretty or not? Be nice and honest just give me a 1-10 so no feelings hurt rate me?

God has made everyone beautiful I consider me pretty but to you'll how do I look

• 0-5
    24% (4)29% (5)26% (9)Vote
  • 5-8
    59% (10)53% (9)56% (19)Vote
  • 8-10
    17% (3)18% (3)18% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• 7/10 a smile wouldn't hurt

1|0
    0|0
    • I know but I wanted to do it without a smile to see the original rates

• Show All
    • Just one point and u make a rare that's not alot? But thanks lol it explains a lot of my peers behavior when I smile

• 8 is a lot in my opinion 2 points away from 10 lol and yeah guys love girls who smile

What Guys Said 12

• Yes I think you are. 8.0 . I would have been more inclined to go higher it you had been smiling. You have no need to worry

0|0
    0|0
    • I changed the pik already because they kept saying that but you see that's what I didn't want the picture is serious to see what my real rate would be because you are jot always smiling so yeaa but thanks

• I see. You don't need to worry , you will get plenty I attention from the boys.

• I voted "A", if I had to get specific, I would say you're a 5/10.

Don't take it too hard. To be completely honest, I never did find black girls physically attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not black what the heck now that was racist and offensive are u blind I'm Hispanic

• Show All
    • @lucrecia3 I've seen several Hispanics and you don't look like a Hispanic at all. I'm not racist but judging from your severe lack of intelligence, I doubt you even know what the definition of racist is.

• I'm intelligent u don't even know me your judging me trynna act like you know me I stupid and well it looks like you haven't I'm Hispanic maybe you are blind I'm Hispanic so I think I know more about myself and my race than you

• and... where's the profile pic? :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • I am sorry but 3

1|1
    1|0
  • Pretty expression and love the hair. Picture would've been a little better if you zoomed out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol if zoomed out then it wouldn't be a good pik because you are jot showing the face people would see in person

• Smile next time. Guys are always attracted to smiles. Looking moody will just hurt in the rating.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a cutey pie. 7 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a cutie yet I'm a 7 ? Makes sense thanks tho

• 6. you're not bad at all... but the lack of smile is killing me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea your Pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh not bad, to look more beautiful keep smiling.5-8

0|0
    0|0
  • Too young for me to rate. Also, I don't rate women, it's demeaning

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like an adult version!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah you're pretty :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 5 :)

0|0
    1|0
  • For me you are an 8 , you are beautiful!
    you look hispanic :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Try smiling!! And your really pretty for sure 8/10!! 8.5 if you smiled!' 😄😄😄

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks

• Show All
    • I said I don't wear make up I have no need of that I'm good just as God made me thanks

• Ok then! I'm an eye type of person so I try to make my eyes as big as possible. But I understand not wanting to wear makeup. I hate wearing foundation

• ill give you a 7. you are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • If you smiled & put on some makeup you could be a 10 lol but I picked 5-8

0|0
    0|0
    • No I'm a 10 without the need of makeup thank you I don't like it how girls feel the need of makeup natural is beauty thanks not trynna be rude or anything but I don't need make up thanks tho