Does this picture look ok?

Hey was just wondering if I looked good in this picture, I don't know but I just feel as if I look different, older perhaps? Girls or guys welcome, thanks! x

s95.photobucket.com/.../image_zpsphpvhwno.jpg.html

Okay, I thought the black and white was too much, here is the original pic, sorry for not smiling, I just get really insecure at times.
s95.photobucket.com/.../image_zps6oda5vrs.jpg.html

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I think you look very attractive. Why not smile though? I bet your look would be even better if you smile.

• oh Yeah.. You look more than ok actually.i.memeful.com/media/post/4wbk31M_700wa_0.gif

• I think you look very pretty, but that picture wasn't nearly as flattering as the rest of them. It may be because it is black and white, or for some other reason, but i prefered almost any of the other pictures.

• Good, the black and white is a bit much for the picture. the picture after is outstanding.

• Yeaa gurl you look good

• You're attractive.

• You are a hot 9 beautiful can you rate me

• You look fine, I like your hair a lot.

• I think it's more attractive when you smile.

• you're hottie

• unattractive

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're pretty.

• I don't really see a problem with it.

• its too fuzzy and dark. try taking a clear pic because it would be more flattering