Okay I had done one before but in this one I smiled and want to make it more specific just rate me 1-10 and why?

God has made us al beautiful I shouldn't be asking this even i consider myself pretty hut just curious what would you'll rate me

• 1-4
  • 4-6
  • 6-8
  • 8-10

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow you r beautiful.
    if i. ever meet you I will start stalking you
    :) :) :) :)

• Thanks

• Lol bro bryon u stole my sentence

Thanks for mho :) ^_^

• Sorry I had to. go anonymous
      becz if ma gf sees me complimenting other gals she will kill me -_- -_- :p

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty. Definitely.

• Awesome smile young lady 9

• Based on your whimsically outlandish attitude and barely-coherent dialect, I decline to place my vote. Why? Because while I'm a dick, I'm not THAT much of a dick.

Based on looks, you have a pretty face. I'd approach you, then walk away after a 2 minute conversation.

• Well that's what matters you don't have to say the rest I asked what do you think physically not personally getting all phylosophycal and stuff plus where did I have a bad attitude you are the one with the bad attitude right now plus I would like to talk about this subject in private maybe? Because a lot of guys have told me this 😐 is sad I don't get it why do they tell me that that is more offensive that being called ugly I'm don't have a bad attitude I just react to your attitude or defend myself that's it

• I'm sorry if offended you we are not all like that is like me says all guys are jerks just kuzz u did that I'm not bad I'm nice I was being nice to you you just made me mad I apologized that's what we are about recognizing when we do bad and aiming for our best like I said I hate those stereotypes we aren't angels we are humans God is perfect not us we are just trying to be like him and I asked you for help at first and you didn't what do you mean you like to help people I didn't insult you for no reason admit that you provoked it you know u did u were rude u didn't put correct grammar I your last msj yet you even criticized that on me but I do apologize if I was mean what would u help in? Would u answer some questions in private to me ill try for this not to happen again

• You want private advice? Then send a message.

• no pic basically...

• what are y'all rating! what am i missing?

• I changed the pik because everyone had stopped answering and I didn't want to live it there ill put it again

• God sayeth, spreadith your cheeksith.

• i just kno i wouldn't want u at all

• Why?

• Likewise !!! And no I'm not what until you meet me

• ^_^ Kids.

What Girls Said 2

• You're obviously pretty. You just uploaded a picture without ANY makeup and you still look better than half of the girls out there with piles of makeup on. Not many women can do that. When you get older and develop more, you're probably going to be a knock out. Please don't ever start wearing makeup and ruining your skin/looks. The most I would do is a TINY bit of blush and some mascara. That would look nice on you :)

• Not even that thanks that's such a nice and smart comment and well expressed yes I know I'm not cocky nor conceited hut the negative comments aren't affecting me because I feel really attractive and no thanks I don't need any make up you give the advice I give know I used to wear mke up I stopped because I felt uncomfortable like why am I wearing make up im beautiful I don't need to hide anything now I tell my friends that advice you told me and about that I look better than when I was younger but the problem is I know im pretty and guys have told me that yet some say im ugly because of my attitude so I was just checking what it really was if my looks or my attitude i guess is my attitude it makes me sad how a lot of people say I have a bad attitude and I don't know why but I would rather talk in private I feel like I I knew you you would be a good friend thanks a lot !

• Don't mind that anon that called you ugly. He's been commenting that on a lot of girls "How do I look?" 's. I BET he won't day that off anon. Your pretty! Just know that.

• He likes Barbies and Tumblr girls.

• No he likes guys ! And wow he has I know I didn't I'm not dumb I'm smart and observant and noticing he's anonymous and doesn't even have a picture of himself and being a stranger I don't have feelings for of curse in not offended people like that are self consciousness or dislike themselves so make people think like that and thanks and he actually has gone around like that to other girls o wow no wonder dumb