I just want females to be honest with me?

I'm just wondering by this photo can you tell me what you think look wise. I don't have a lot of confidence in my looks. Just want to know what girls actually thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man to man, your fine bro. You are good looking enough to get any girl you want. Just remember that your fears and lack of confidence is all a fucking lie your mind is telling itself. You are trying to avoid rejection etc. just go after what you want.

• I'm not trying to argue or insult you but how or why do you think that? I admit that I am afraid of rejection. I do have a low self-esteem, so I guess what they say that confidence is what women find sexy and attractive over looks?

• I'm saying two things.
      1. Your not a bad looking dude. There's plenty of chicks who would find you attractive.
      2. Yes, women are attracted to confidence. They want a guy who is sure of themselves. There are many evolutionary explanations for this, Google it if your interested.

• Glad I could help. If there's anything else I could help clear up let me know. I went through a lot of confidence issues as well.

What Girls Said 8

• Hmm after seeing all the questions here by mainly black girls and other ethnics asking why white guys do not approach them? Well here you gave them the answer: confidence issues!!!

You look shy and withdrawn.

• You are attractive, don't let anyone think you aren't. You should be confident, even though its really hard sometimes.

• You look really serious

• You're average, nothing special or unique. But hey at least you're tall.

• You look like my brother in the military. If you are thank you for your service!

• You look great! Are you in the military? It looks like it. Anyway you should be confident

• Thanks, I was but I'm out now. I'm confident in every field but women and my complexion.

• Attractive enough to be confident! Maybe you would look even better if you grew your hair out a bit.

• You look like you would be in the military. You're not ugly, so don't worry. I'm sure lots of girls would want to date you :)

• Was in the military but not anymore. And unfortunately no girls did want me while I was in.

• Well that doesn't mean they didn't find you attractive. They probably just assumed you were dedicated to something time consuming and thus, didn't want a relationship. You just need to be confident in yourself like everyone else said! It's about loving yourself first and then others will start to love you :)

What Guys Said 2

• 2013? this pic is kinda old basically... you might have changed since then... no?

• Breedable.

• I'm a bit confused?

• I know. Don't think about it. Can't have you having aneurysms before you breed.