Based on my profile picture, How would you rate my attractiveness and why?

Saw someone post something like this and it got me curious. On a scale of 1-10, you can be as nice or as brutal, and as vague or as detailed as you like. Peasonally, I think I'm Plain Jane, but hey, curiosity killed the cat :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh geez you are very pretty!
    you hair is like WOOOOAHHHH
    and your eyes are like WOOOOOOOOW
    your lips are like PLUMP!
    *drools*
    *pulls himself back together to give answer*

all together i would rate you 9/10!!!

Ps. PLAIN JANE! =P who are you trying to kid?

What Guys Said 17

• I'd say 7.5
    you've got good bone structure, nice skin and your eyes really stand out.

Personally I think you'd look even better with longer straight/wavy hair but that's just my opinion.

• i'd say 7.5/10

you're not bad, and being "plain jane" isn't a bad thing

• Everyone is attractive :) there is not unattractive people

• Unless, you're ugly on the inside :/

• uhhh, no. everyone is definitely not attractive. you're not giving Lily enough credit. She's definitely a cut above the rest.

• Wow I am not usually attracted to black chicks, but wow you are hot :)
    on a scale of 1-10 you can get inside any man's pants any day of the week.
    Are you bi-racial?

• I say based on profile pic rate you a 8 , nothing wrong with your appearance XD

• you're definitely not a plain jane, you're very unique looking, and in a very good way, your eye color is in great contrast to your skin color. You're very good looking, but you know what, you'd be even hotter if you grow your hair long and straighten it. But you were born with great features (if that's your real eye color). I'd give you an 8 but if I saw the rest of your body, I bet it would go up even higher. Very bangable and I have a feeling you're wild in bed.

• Thank you :), and yes that's my real eye color lol My hair as grown a good 3 inches since this pic, but keeping it curly though.

• nice. you're definitely a hottie :) post some more pics!

• pretty, i want to run my finger through it lol (sorry if thats too creepy)

• 9 I love your eyes and you have curly hair which is a plus to me

• You look like mixed. Are you? if yes not, not higher than 1.

• Mixed and Proud deary :)

• I wouldn't be so proud of not knowing in which race I belong and not look like my parents.

• Well, in case you haven't noticed the vast majority of us are mixed with something. Out of technically I am more black than I am white or Native American, but it doesn't mean I would turn my back on any my heritage. I am, who I am and proud of it. You are entitled to your opinion, but there's is nothing to be ashamed of for being mixed.

• You look young for your age and i like the curls

• 6 to me, not my type but you could pass for a face model lol.

• 9.5 You are beautiful love the eyes ;-) can you rate me

• Your eyes POP and there's no way you're a plain jane. You remind me of someone off of the TV.

• Wow you r beautiful.
    if i. ever meet you I will start stalking you
    :) :) :) :)

• You look pretty but psycho

• How perceptive ;)

• Psycho, Crazy are such harsh words. I prefer passionate lol

• psycho, crazy chicks are definitely passionate! you got it all girl!

• You look like a southerner...

• Zero. I don't like your face.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't rate people with numbers but you're beautiful! I love your hair and your eyes :)

• Curiosity might have killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back lol, your really pretty 8 or more.

• You're so pretty. Especially your eyes.

• You have really pretty facial features. Clear skin, nice eye shape, and nice contrast between the hair and eye color. I would only relax your face more. You look very intense.

• I'd say a 7. You're very attractive.

• You are stunning

• I don't do the number thing, but you're really pretty 😏😏😏

• I don't care what anyone says your buetiful :) 10

• Omg your gorgeous!

• Omg I want your hair! It's absolutely gorgeous. You've got like perfect curls and spirals.

• Thank you, it's still bouncing back for the years of flat ironing lol, it just keeps getting curlier.

• You literally look like a model. Not kidding. The only thing I would recommend is reshaping your brows because they ruin your face a bit (even though you're still beautiful). They're just a bit too thin and round. Look up Rochelle Aytes with curly hair or Noemie Lenoir. You favor them :)

• Thank you, I've grown my eyebrows back in since this picture, thankfully it's only taken a couple weeks lol. I get crazy with the tweezers. Those women are gorgeous, I couldn't hold a candle to them, but I appreciate the compliment none-the-less.

• You're very pretty, especially your eyes but I would try a different hairstyle/cut to change things up and maybe some light makeup to accentuate certain features like eyes and lips.

• You're really pretty.