Are my thighs and butt to big?

Are my thighs and butt to bi? I was just wondering.
http://i.imgur.com/vJAe8jJ.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd call it "hot" :-)

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, on the big side. Not always a bad thing unless it makes you feel negative. You should make yourself whichever way you feel happy with.

• Yes I would lose perhaps 20 pounds if I were you.

• Yes too big

• just being honest here, since you asked for it. you are too chubby for my taste. it´s not so much though that it would be a big problem to get rid of it, if you wanted.

• Yeah, and you are fat.

• Nope , you look sexy!

• Yea a little too big

But I like the big ass though

• you're a fat chick, why would you post this? you must be a glutton for punishment.

• Yes your thighs r to big

• Very very big. And No, Its not the camera or mirror.

• Please do not take my opinion harshly, but yes. They are too big for my taste.

What Girls Said 10

• somebody got a bootyyyy ;) ;)
    i do think u could wear clothes that better flatter ur figure. if u felt u wanted to adjust ur lifestyle, u still could and u wouldn't lose them banging curves. it's ur call and comes down to how u perceive urself. youv got the curves that would make u look good BBW or Skinny Minny in my opinion :)

• according to whoes standards?

first off, The picture you posted is not very flattering. If you want someone to observe your body then you do not where a sweat shirt and black pants

If you want people to judge by comparing you to high end fashion models like this,
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...ma-36766776-760-1024.jpg

then your shape does not look like that

If you want someone to compare you to bikini models in King Magazine, then you can never have enough thighs and booty.
    rapsandhustles.com/.../...ing-dynastyseries-02.jpg

some guys like them big and some guys like them small

• The angle and the clothes you are wearing do not help your cause. If you have bigger thighs and butt you should try straight legged pants as opposed to skinny jeans or leggings which will just make your butt and thighs look bigger.

• It just a pair of comfy loose pants lol

• Where the hoodie hangs doesn't help. Try taking a pic without a hoodie on. Just a regular fitted shirt.

• Yeah pretty big... but that can be a bad or good thing depending on what you want, if you're confident then that's awesome.

• A lot of guys like your shape. I'm a very thin girl, and my ex was always looking at and saying I should get a body like yours. A lot of guys like it.

• Not in my opinion.

• They are big, yes.

• To me. You are honestly beautiful. Fuck what all these other people say about you. Me and you are actually the same size. I'm probably a little bigger. But still, don't take their advice. If your happy, then stay that way for sure!

• Work it gurlll!

• Yes. You look quite overweight. I would even go as far as to say you're obese.