How short is too short?

Im only 4'11 and i feel really bad about it. is that too short?

proportionally im normal, long legs, small waist, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• although shorther girls aren't my type, many guys would consinder your height "cute", so you don't have to worry :-)

What Guys Said 5

• Some might find that short but there are many guys who have a thing for short girls. And guys who totally don't care about height.

• Don't even worry about things you can't change. You're fine the way you are, and the most important thing is for people to respect themselves.

• No, you're adorable :')

• In my opinion, it doesn't matter. Anything less than 5' is a little negative (pardon my pun), but there are worse things than being a midget. Being a midget and a bitch is like 100x worse. :P

• I think its a cute height

What Girls Said 3

• I am too... :) I mean some people say I am 5ft and 4'11... So I am uncertain which one I am, but it does not matter to me. I am proportional, yah. :) :) and so many people like that I am tiny, it is okay. :) :)
    But truly in times, I do become self conscious about it.

• I'm 4'11 too! and no one that I have ever known or met has ever seen it as a problem

• I'd rather be short than tall.