Why am I never the hot girl?

Is it my looks? I mean that im not amazing? Be honest. by the way can u pls rate the first pic in the album?

imgur (.) com/a/j1slp

Pls copy the link and remove the pharantesis

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good! You have a fit body and really nice legs. I'm guessing with legs that nice that your ass is likely to be very good too, but can't really tell from what you're wearing.

There's one thing you could do to immediately increase your hotness--SMILE! I think if you smiled more it would help.

What Guys Said 17

• I'm not sure if you're digging for compliments, or have a depressed self-image. because judging by the images, you don't seem to be lacking in the looks department at all. :)

I can't speak for your personality so much.

It could be that you have a tendency of attracting shy guys while disinteresting loud guys. I've seen this before. If it's the case, you could probably count yourself blessed because you'd be less likely to be sexually harassed, and shy guys are generally more loyal.

• We all can't be number 1...

Look, you're pretty and you could be the hot girl to somebody. Keep your chin up. it'll happen eventually :)

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This means that there are a lot of guys that will find you attractive and some that won't. Don't worry about those that don't because you'll be surrounded by those that do.

• You have a great body, I could say you're hot, and you definitely are, but you give more of a "cute" vibe.

• what are you ttalking about?

you are reaaaally cute :-)

• Does not work. Make a link you can click on copy and paste it here

• She had to put the. in parentheses so she could post it. Just take the parentheses out and remember to put the dot back in. No spaces

• Just copy the one i posted and remove the ( )

• not working

• You aren't unattractive... In fact, you do not even think you are unattractive, judging by your beautiful and rather painstakingly shot photographs... While, I would not call you 'hot'(I despise that word); you definitely are very pretty and photogenic... You should have no trouble getting attention from either males (or females) as long as you don't shamelessly fish for compliments on social media

• There are many many girls who wish to look like you.

• You are the hot girl to lots of people I bet. You probably don't think those people are "hot" so you overlook them.

• You look fabulous the way you are

• You're not bad. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who think you look hot. You look confident in those photos. I think you look pretty sexy to be honest.

• Not too shabby

• Who said you're not? You're very beautiful indeed!

• Is this a joke? You're incredibly hot and you damn well know it.

• What you talking about your very beautiful

• does not work even taking out the parentheses.

• Well, you're not "pretty", but, you've got it goin' on, girl!

lol, thanks band of skulls

• What have i got going on for me?

• But u said i was not pretty... then am i average?

• According to the "barbie" look, you would be average. People compare girls to barbie.. I don't know why

What Girls Said 5

• I think you look really pretty. Why does it matter so much to you that you are the "hot" girl?

• Your pretty :)
    Try making your eyebrows thicker and more full looking, and use contour your face. xx

• http://imgur.com/a/j1slp

You're cute :) I like your fashion sense and your shoes

• I would love to look that good. I don't think you should worry but I definitely understand how you feel.

• You have a great body and I think you know how to dress really well for your shape.

But to be honest, your face and hair are really plain. You aren't ugly but there's nothing really attractive about your face. If you want to be the "hot" girl than maybe wear more makeup that brings out your eyes and grow out your hair long or get a haircut to make your short hair edgier.