What do you think of girls with glasses? Would glasses suit me?

I might have to get glasses because my eyes are not that good and I was wondering if I should get contacts or glasses.

Most Helpful Guy

• Glasses can definitely increase the cuteness of a girl. Glasses are a very powerful way to completely change the look of any person. If you get the correct glasses then you will look even more lovely.

What Guys Said 5

• I think if you find the right style any gal can look good in glasses. Some vision problems are better corrected by glasses that by contacts, so that is important for you to know. And if you just need correction for something special, like reading, you would be better off with glasses which you can take off when not using them.

• You would look very good in big black glasses like this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bc3d45395a.jpg

• personally i prefer no glasses... but if you want to put on glasses... i cannot judge :-P

• I think you'd look cute with glasses.

• Kinda cute

What Girls Said 2

• It's kind of hard to say without actually seeing a pair on you.
    But, I personally think glasses look great most of the time. Just try on a few pairs, and take someone with you who can give you feedback.

You can always buy both glasses and contacts, you know. (In fact I'd recommend it, in case your eyes start to feel bothered by the contacts, you can fall back on a pair of glasses for a little bit.)

• Glasses come in almost every shape and color under the sun. You're bound to find a pair that looks good on you. I think anyone can look fine in glasses as long as the frame suits them.