What do you think just by profile picture?

Rate 1-10 and why and be nice and honest

• 1-3
    15% (2)17% (1)16% (3)Vote
  • 3-6
    23% (3)33% (2)26% (5)Vote
  • 6-8
    54% (7)33% (2)47% (9)Vote
  • 8-10
    8% (1)17% (1)11% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• An 8 very pretty nice eyes and lips.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Read the pics sand I"m not calling you a bitch LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MDU1MzUxNDU2NDc.jpg H i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om_MDgyMDExNDk4MA.jpg Enough said right? ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • Disrespectful much but u mean I'm attractive then?

• Yes it was a joke and I was calling you cute basically ^^ LOLOL

• Oh you're new here my bad If I knew that i wouldn't have posted those pics ><

• 8/10
    Still removes the pic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like number games, but you are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish i could see your pic basically :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your very cute rate you 8

0|0
    1|0
  • id say 6.5/10

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • girls have their own physical requirements, so what's fair is fair. Anyways, what's wrong with your body?

• Nothing I'm actually fit (skinny) I consider me hot but that's what I don't like when I show my body wuff a bunch of guys come at me like I get attention just with the face too but I believe when you base it on body is just the wrong attention is sexual and I don't want that I want it to be face based.. but yeah u didn't tell me rate just by face?

• maybe 3-6 but don't like black women anyways

0|0
    1|1
    • U are retarded u just make an anonymous page to go around and insulting I feel sorry for you maybe u feel ugly so that's what u want to make people feel I won't even listen to you you a stranger and anonymous that's funny jaja no offense taken thank you ignorant plus I'm not black so ignorant bye

• Show All
    • calling someone retarded is insulting though

• I'm not dark look at the pik I'm light brown what are you white? U sound racist

• crackhead.

0|1
    0|1
    • I'm not you you might know about that but I don't do drugs byeeee crazyy anonymous person

• Why do people respond saying "goodbye"?

What Girls Said 1

• 9-7. olmalı

0|0
    0|0