How do I look and what can I improve?

I've never been able to decide for myself how good looking I am (or how ugly, who knows). Im not asking for a rate, but you can leave one if you want, Im asking for ways to look better than I currently do. I may not know how well I look, but Im no Channing Tatum or Brad Pitt, so there's gotta be something to improve. I've always struggled with finding a good hairstyle, right now I just have it gelled up in the front and once it gets longer I just leave it all down until my next haircut. Enough talk here's the picture s1302.photobucket.com/.../..._zps8lkctqet.jpg.html

I appreciate everyone's comments so far, I've been pretty depressed lately after getting rejected by the girl i thought, and still think, is perfect, and this has helped me feel a little better :)

Im also 16, which i forgot to mention earlier...

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine. There's nothing you can do to look like Channing Tatum except get ripped and there's nothing you can do to look like Brad Pitt except get bad facial surgery.

Your hair and style look fine too. Your arms seem a bit disproportional to your torso, but there's nothing you can do to change that and I'm sure no girl even notices or cares.

You're good, mang, don't worry about it!

• Thanks! Im not trying to look like either of them, i just mentioned those 2 cause theyre both common to hear when girls talk about good looking guys ;) I've never thought my arms looked off (if you're talking about length) and the angle makes them look a bit thinner too, so i won't worry about it X)

• just avoid being overweight. that's the deal breaker for the majority of girls. you can be ugly as hell, but if you got a good body and/or personality and/or money, you're still desirable.

I know from personal experience. I used to be in good shape and literally had models wanting to go out w/ me. Now I'm overweight and obese 35 year olds who live at home and have birth defects reject me. True story.

What Girls Said 3

• you're not ugly at all !! maybe if you want to improve you could work out a little more and get bigger and more muscular.

• Oh you are kinda cute... grow your hair out it would look nice

• I had longer hair since the 3rd grade up until the end of freshmen year, and everyones liked the shorter hair better it seems. I usually let it grow out until it starts looking a little wierd/uneven, then i get it cut short again

• well then that's what you need to do

• Cute :)
    But smile!

What Guys Said 4

• i guesss growing your hair longer would make you look better in my opinion ;-)

• people always say I'm ugly. even on here. i asked how ugly i am, everyone thought i was revolting.
    you think you are ugly, but take it from me, you are pretty good looking. I'm not gay, just saying. you're better looking than me and that's a huge compliment! don't take it from me, take it from the pretty girls who'll answer this question ;)

• I never thought i was ugly, i just never knew what others thought of me as. I dont get a lot of attention from the girls at school, but maybe its time i start working on my social skills! I appreciate it!

• Yeah you kinda do look a little like Tatum and Pitt mixed together. I will repeat the obvious and just say work out dude. Hair's fine clothes are fine just put some muscle on. Girls want a man not a boy.

• Ill never think i look like tatum or pitt, and i dont know if id want to X) I do work out, and if you saw me in person id look a little bigger, but i should probably start working a little harder on gaining muscle 👍

• No homo mate but id say a strong 6 out of 10, If you wanna make it an 8/10 get yo ass some Clearasyll or whatever its called and get those spots off :D.

No offence or anything, Just offering advice, Spots aren't attractive ;).

Other than that bodywise you're a 8/10.

• Already on top of the spots issue man, its a process let me tell you that! Nothing negative said about me will be taken offensive, i asked for opinions! Appreciate it!

• No worries dude and good luck!, Spots can be a pain the A$$ to get rid ;P.