Hey guys! am I too tall? how do you feel about a girl around 5'9" and 15 years old?

I was just wondering, cause I live in a place where there are a lot of people at average height and very small and cute and adorable, but I always feel like a giant when I talk to guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not ridiculously tall... it's a nice height especially if you are curvy

What Guys Said 3

• It's somewhat above average but that's in no way bad. Guys like girls of all heights. You should not feel like you're a different person or something. Just be happy with who you are

• Well, I like tall girls, I don't know if they like shorter boys. It wouldn;t bother me being with a taller girl, but I'm 5'7" at 15

• Tall girls are awsome. You always see eye to eye. And you never have to adjust the seat in the car back before you get in. Plus long legs are a big turn on for guys.

What Girls Said 1

• look matters when it makes money. money is eventually what matters the most.