Why people tell to tall girls "you could be a model" when she complaiins about height?

Seriously... models aren't that atractive. they're just ovrrated.

in fact i've seen many "everyday" girls who are much sexier than models. Models are just fully covered with make-up products, and they have been heavily photoshoped n their pics.

Personally i believe that would make them feel worse... no?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's because you prefer taller chubbier average looking women.

To someone else.. Models are literally perfection. Especially to some guys.

And to you.. The everyday women you see that you think are beautiful are perfection

• I'll never really understand the guys for whom models are perfection. That's like claiming 50 Shades of Grey is the pinnacle of writing just because the press claims it's popular.

What Girls Said 3

• Since models are generally seen as sexy and beautiful, it's people's way of trying to get tall women to feel better about their height, and it can be a way to assure them that they are still pretty despite the fact that they're talk since usually shorter women are usually what the majority of men prefer and find ideal.

Most models are very pretty to me without their makeup and the use of photoshop, but it sucks you don't get to see the more natural side of models very often. Some models aren't to cute to me though.

• Models are ugly.. skinny, no body... and freaky. I rather see women or men with toned bodies.

• models are gross, my cousin is one, she barely eats because she needs to look "good" when honestly she looks like a twig (no offence to her) and i agree to the people that say they are caked up with make-up.

What Guys Said 3

• Some look like sticks they are real skinny no thanks

• In order to make her shut up talking

• Ok, models r models. Bryana holly is not a model, she is the queen of Venus the goddess.