Which body looks better?

I've recently recovered from an eating disorder and I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin.
The left photo was taken last year and the right photo is me now.
It feels like everybody stares at my flabby thighs since I've gained 20lbs and basically no guy is interested in me.

Here's the before-after photo:
img4.fotos-hochladen.net/.../imagep35fo1msd4.jpg

• Left body
  • Right body
Thank you all so much. This has cheered me up ❤️❤️❤️
/":&/?/?/?/

Most Helpful Girl

• You look amazing! Great that you have gained some weight. It's very unhealthy to be taht skinny, but I also know how hard it is to gain weight and defeat your eating disorder. My sister had anorexia. She was 5'6 and weighted 40 kilograms. Now she's almost my weight, but she still feels uncomfortable with her body. I hope you will love your body eventually, because it looks amazing.

• Thank you for the MHO! I hope you'll stay a healthy weight!

• No worries! :) good luck to your sister too! X

What Guys Said 27

• It might just be the wrong guys for you.

Me, I've been very thin, pretty chubby to where it didn't look good, and now a bit overweight. And throughout all of it, I've only had girlfriends when I was a bit overweight. The weight had little to do with the quality of relationships; even I had little to do with the issues they had. They weren't that great to me to be honest, but I don't think it was anything but them wanting to do what they wanted, and who cares about how the boyfriend would feel?

You look amazing. If a guy is freaked out about your weight being too much now, then you don't need that in your life, cause that's garbage; you'd never be happy because he'd be gone working out so he looks perfect, he'd be criticizing every aspect of you, he'd be always having to compete against everyone, and he'd be cheating or always looking for what he deems "hotter."

Maybe you just live in an area where there aren't many single guys. Or there's not much going on. Or you're in some area where they obsess over something you're just not into...

So you just do your best to be healthy; stay fit, stay active, all that.

• The right body is definitely better-looking because it's healthier and more natural. But what I think you should pay more attention to or feel is more important is the fact that you recovered from a health issue. That's what's important. Your first and main goal is improving your health, and you completed that. So you should be feeling very happy and good about yourself.

• The picture on the right looks much better.

• read this over and over again:

you are perfectly fine.

• right one of course... far far faaar bette

love the curves on the right ;-)

• the problem you have is mental, what you see with your eyes is not what others see. the best thing that you can do is go with the facts, take your height and age and find out what the ideal medical weight should be, and go for that, don't trust your eyes, place your trust in the numbers. in my opinion you look amazing, if you can maintain the way you are now your doing great.

• That feeling you get is an ass hole! Ignore it, it's wrong! You look fine, and if anything you could still use some more weight! Hit, the gym, add some muscle, anything! Just don't starve yourself thin, because the only thing that thinks it looks good, is your old addiction!

• They are the same girl

• Two by a long shot, but honestly they are both way to skinny...

• Shit I did not read your question all the way, disregard my statement.

you look better, and i hope you feel better. Feeling like you have flabby thighs may just be an echo from your past, you definitely do not.

• I doubt you are "flabby". I think you look fine in the picture to the right. If anything I'd tell you to gain more, healthily. Exercise, tone up, eat right and eat enough and you'll have a smokin' body, you don't have any fat to lose. Just my.02

• Well the skinny picture looks like it has been manipulated--like digitally stretched. But if you were that skinny you looked ghastly. Terrible.

You are much better looking now but could probably still stand to gain some weight.

Can't help but think your post is a hoax though.

• Congrats on the weight gain... continue to recover your mind and body. :)

• Left body is way to skinny. They look like a twig. Right body is almost perfect.

• Right of course because of her curves. The left one seems to be starving

• You honestly look so much better now. If your single, heheheh. I'm kidding, if guys don't like you, it's not because your looks. More so how you act.

• If you had a sweet attitude and like video games, singing, cartoons, mma and cooking. I'd say you'd be perfect. No one likes drama, I just want to have fun with the person I'm with and if you can be fun, I'm sure guys will be on you left and right.

• Voted b I like healthy

• You look 10x better in the right photo. I'm so glad you recovered from your eating disorder because the photo on the left looks dangerously unhealthy and scary. On a side not, I like really like your clothing style. You look sexy.

• Deffo the recent one looks better

• lol the left one looks like the pic has been vertically stretched.

• The body on the right is significantly more attractive.

• left one is too skinny Right is perfect

• the right picture is super sexy

• You look sexyer now

• You're still skinnier than 99% of girls. And now we can tell you're a real human :)

• damn the right body is hottie

• i prefer girls with meat on the bones especially the ass

• The one on the right looks a lot better to me

What Girls Said 10

• You don't have flabby thighs.. people look at you probably admire how far you've come :) be confident!

• Honestly now the right body loooks sooo much beeetter!!

• Flabby thighs? Your thighs are miniscule.

• Right body looks so much healthier❤

• The right looks more healthier

• Honey you look amazing, I'm so freaking jealous off you! ❤️

• If you got flabby thighs (which you don't) then they have to come up with a whole new word for what I have cause it's like 3 times the size of yours.

You look great and healthy in pic 2. Keep up the good work :)

• You look better on the left! You are so chubby now lmao ^^ your thigh gap is disappearing.
    Aaaand on top of that you look normal and healthy on the left

• Wow ok, thanks.

• Hey bitch, do you know what eating disorders are? Probably not since it looks like got the IQ of a centipede.. They are serious mental illnesses, not a topic you should troll with and make this girls feel crap, about not being on her way to death, just because you are bored behind your screen. Go find a pro-ana forum and be a dick there.

• i'm sorry you have an eating disorder and can't see it. i hope you'll get over it one day.

• I honestly think you look better in the right photograph. You don't look flabby at all, you look good but if you truly believe you look flabby then work on toning your body. Work out to gain lean muscle not lose weight. I really think you look so much better with the added weight. As for the guys trust me it's more about confidence and how you carry yourself. When I'm feeling confident I notice I get more attention.

• I am not going to be a catalyst for your unhealthy, unfair attitude towards yourself and I recommend others follow my lead here.

To be totally honest with you girl, no guy is probably into you because they can sense that you are one big ball of stressful, frustrating, overwhelming, self-defeating, problematic drama and it turns them off before they can even really get turned on. Truth be told…. no one wants to deal with this ish. It’s exhausting, annoying, and unnecessary. While you are so busy obsessing over how your body looks, you are not giving your body what it needs and you are most likely not focusing on what your body can do. You’re probably neglecting your body as an instrument so that you can feed into these sick, malnourished images of impartial beauty.