These are my measurements. Is that attractive?

43 bust (at fullest point)
33 waist
43 hips (below butt) with a high toned butt not huge but proportional :)

And I'm 5'8"

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• The numbers don't say anything to me because I can't imagine a look with numbers. Based on your pictures though I say that your body is in great shape. Very good features.

• Wow.. very nice.
    while tits aren't mandatory they sure are nice when they are there.
    And you have an incredibly nice set. yikes.
    so if your looking from reactions, you have 1 standing ovation ;) if you understand.

• Hahaha thank you. Eating a lot of chicken breast did that 😂😂

• I have no Idea what that all means for a woman, I go by pics, height and pounds, Or seeing someone in person. I can't tell if if your good or not

• you look nice and curvy, and you're tall as well... i approve :-)

10/10

• why do females think all men have any idea about measurements. lol would love to help but without a picture you could be the most beautiful woman on the planet or really over weight lol,

• Hahaha I would but everyone is so judgmental. Girls downvote everything and call girls who post photos attention seekers and fishing for compliments. :(

• Pics in update

• judging from the pictures you look very sexy

• You are very beautiful without even looking at the pics or measurements, okay? Be more confident in knowing that you are attractive.

• Debating whether I should post my instrument or not.

• You are the same girl that asked this a month ago or so? Anyway you are very attractive and there is no need to search validation by strangers on the Internet ^^

• I'm not sure you have the right person haha

• I just thought the 3rd pic looked familiar..

Haha nvm then and have a nice day! :D

• Everything about you is absolutely perfect... except for your height. 5'8 is too tall for me 😕

• Awesome..👌...

Jelly girls will get jelly on my compliment!!!

• You look dang good

• Hot!!! Hot

• 33 waist sounds a bit big, but nice phatt ass

• Yeah I don't have the smallest waist haha but there is enough difference that I'm an hourglass

• *update

• That is an epic rack, and your waist not look big at all. got a better pic of your ass? or a face pic?

• One word , amazing.

• I know the numbers. Personally, I do not think so.

• I don't know, I don't go by numbers, I go by image

• Okay pics in update

• That's not porn!!! They're just anon pics lmao haha not everything is sexual just give feedback

• You're clearly giving out softcore p*rn

What Girls Said 5

• Oooh... we have an hourglass girl on our hands how fancy.

Jk it's perfect and a lot of girls would kill for your shape.

• Some guys will like you some won't. Who gives a shit! The guys who call you big or fat aren't worth your time anyway. If your size is s deal breaker then their personality is probably a deal breaker.
    If you feel heavy then workout, but do it for yourself instead of some guy.
    I spent years caring and dressed to cover up my body. But then I saw women far bigger than me wearing tight clothes and not giving a shit. I started wearing clothes that fit and got so much attention it was insane. Though according to my friends I always got a ton of attention I just didn't notice it.
    You could probably tone up, shit though, who couldn't :P

• Wow. Be a motivational speaker seriously that was very empowering. 👌👌👌 no sarcasm that just lifted my mood

• I just hate seeing women who are healthy, not in s hospital bed and can take care of themselves. Worrying about their size. It's very easy to tell if you're obese. You get winded going up stairs, but most girls I've seen post about their body are pretty thin. Some very thin. I always try to post a comment to them about living for themselves, not living for a Prince Charming. If a guy calls you fat, walk away and do your own thing, because I bet my life as he's calling you fat there is some guy saying to himself she's hot

• I don't know. You just sound a lot bigger than me without a picture. But, I'm sure you're attractive in some aspect. Just be confident with yourself and guys tend to respond better. This video is funny, but true ^^

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZFE-9gb7Q

• HAHAHA in some aspect? Wow you're lovely 😒😒😒 so you base yourself as the ideal?

• It's cool :p I can see why you get their hate... They are so jealous. Jesus, you're body is literally the best I've seen in a while... ._.

• Hahaha wow that just made my night haha I've been so self conscious about it lately I have an eating disorder. Not anorexia or bulimia more in the opposite direction :( so yeah working on that fingers crossed 👌

• From your measurements you're an hourglass which is very attractive :)

• Thank you!!! I do this anonymously because I legitimately want feedback. Thanks for not hating.
      You're so naturally beautiful by the way wow 😳👌

• Oh why thank you :) you're very kind
      I understand why you would do it anonymously. You're welcome. You have a very attractive body type. I think most girls aim for that actually

• Lose weight that's what I did..