What do you think of me?

I know I have done this before and it flopped due to the picture being difficult to see well. I know that everyone has their own opinion on what is beautiful and what is blah.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know that everyone has a different opinion why do you ask what others think about you? What some people might say here doesn't mean that others will say the same thing.
    But if it helps. I think you look like a nice girl who would be interesting to get to know.

What Guys Said 7

• It doesn't matter what me or anyone thinks. Your engaged so your doing something right with at least one person and that in itself is a victory and good enough.

• Maybe too much on the makeup and the piercings but if you actually like that and your lover likes it then you found what you need. Good.

• prety face... but your hair... seems you're... balding? :-/

or is it just the pic?

• I rank you 5

• 4 out of 10

• You still look good just not digging the makeup and piercing

• I think that you are engaged, and PROBABLY shouldn't be asking this sort of thing

What Girls Said 0