Rate me based on my face (avatar picture) and body (link included). am I pretty, hot, etc would you date me or wanna get to know me or no?

rate me based on my face and body?

happydaysandlattes.tumblr.com/.../im-seeing-so-much-progress-you-guys

and the caption of the picture is because I've lost 23 lbs

Ok apparently a lot of people have a huge problem with this question because I'm in a relationship. My boyfriend does not tell me I'm pretty, I have to try REALLY hard to ever get compliments from him on how I look. Not that my relationship status affects my appearance though so I'm not sure why that matters but there you go.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're sexy and you know it clap your hands!

hey this is the part where you clap :D

What Guys Said 62

• You're as good as they come. I hate to stand in line and tell you, but maybe all the compliments will make up for the takes-it-for-granted bf?

• No, I would not date you - I am too old and you are in a relationship. But if those were NOT the case then hell yes! Your face is beautiful and all the work you have done on your body is paying off immensely. You are Hot and you know it!

• I say you are A OK!
    But wearing compression pants and then asking people to rate you is a bit of a cheat eh lol?

• Face 5.9

body for what it is RATE 8 ^6

my personal body RATE is 5

I'd get to know you though if you made the 1st move or I had a reason 2 if you get what I'm saying ^^

• I'd give you a 7 for both body and face.
    If you had a great personality, you would easily top a 10 with a bad one.

Maybe work on your muscle tone a bit more. Tone up your stomach, you don't need to lose any more weight however. Build up on your thighs, calves and ass.

• You look great. Don't lose anymore weight. Maybe work on muscle tone? The only thing you could do to make me rate you like a 10 or something would be to show some teeth and cleavage. Don't worry if you don't have those things. Get some braces and a good bra.

*full disclosure: I am a sucker for brown-eyed brunettes with pale to olive skin.

• pretty face, but i'd rather you 23 pounds more tbh :-P

• A hopeless romantic with a boyfriend that doesn't tell you how beautiful you are? Hm. Hope he starts to - you are. :)

Congrats on progress too!

• Stop asking this question already you have asked it more times than enough. our insecure and you will never be satisfied even if you were complimented a 100 more times.

• you do realize that every time you see this question its not the same person right

• If that's the case it was probably a long time ago. And no one said its YOUR job you definitely did not have to answer. I guess you just like to complain.

• Your boyfriend is probably not complementing you that's why you are asking for people to make you feel good on the internet and rate you.

• You're fine.

• Honestly you are beyond words could describe. But, for the sake of trying id say your gorgeous!
    Based off of appearance I'd try to get to know you.
    Though seeing how I honestly don't "know you" dating is something I wouldn't give a straight answer on. I've dated girls because they were cute before and learned that isn't always the best idea :)

• You have a nice face and your body makes my jaw drop whew.

• Your face is really pretty and I love your hair&eyes (I'm weak for brown ^^). As far as I can see you have a great body as well and even though I can't see your upper body I bet you look awesome all in all.

If I had to give you a rating it would be 8-9/10, depending on how you look IRL :)

• You look good and I rank you a 7 which is outstanding in my Book

• Oh wow! A fully deserved 8.5 out of 10. Especially with that positive attitude and smile of yours you'll score :-)
    If I would like to date you if I was let's say 10 to 15 years younger? Oh yes and I'd be looking forward to it!

• Probably a 7 1/2. And borderline pushing 8... Someone I would take to dinner and then to see a scarey movie and walk you to your door step for a good night. (I never try to get the kiss on a first date, I'd feel desperate and thirsty.) 😃

• You're attractive. Do you offer him compliments? If not try and see if he starts to reciprocate the gestures. If you already do just tell him you'd feel more confident if he told you how pretty you are.

• You're body is definitely nice. But it's your eyes that are your best feature. :)
    As a side note, cute red bra :)

• Your bf must be gay bc... well just damn! You are drop dead beautiful. If I was I would remind you of that every single day of the week

• You are super hot in my opinion.

Wait, shouldn't you be busy getting hit on?

• You've got attractive features.

• you are a 8, nice body keep up the good work

• average.

body is ok. slim but not that curvy... maybe squat for more effects?

• I'm not gonna judge you based on looks. i dont judge people.

• well it seems obvious that you know you are very sexy and hot and you also know guys would want to date you than why do you ask? @xobrowneyedbeauty

• 8/10

good looking, nice body, pretty face. Congrats on your progress.

• Ooooooo you look like dream girl 😍 ... lol you look awesome n I would love ❤ dating a girl like you...😊

• Fish for compliments much? You got plenty on tumblr and then you post here...

• You have a very pretty face with a smokin body your bf is really lucky and not appreciating what he has

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 13

• "Happily taken".
    Apparently not my dear.

You're attractive. But you don't need us nor anyone, yup not even your man, to tell you that. Otherwise, you'll never truly be happy nor satisfied with yourself. It comes from within first. And until you don't believe that for yourself, you'll never be convinced even if Abe Lincoln told you it.

• I'm guessing you had a bit of a tummy or maybe a little fat around your thighs originally but I'm only assuming since we don't know how you originally looked.

I would have to say good job you're in great shape and just keep it up! You were/are already pretty just promise me that to don't over do it and cause harm to yourself you're in great shape now =)

• I would totally date you, totally.

• Your profile says you have a boyfriend. Doesn't he tellbyou that you're pretty?

• No he refuses to because it makes him feel weird. He's told me I'm pretty once after I had a mental breakdown over him never complimenting me

• It's difficult to change someone. Ask yourself why you need so many compliments. You might have some self-esteem problems. You could look up on internet how to increase your self-esteem.

• My self esteem was fine before I think he is destroying it. Either that or one of the other guys I was with relatively shortly before him destroyed it and it feels like he's the one destroying it.

• You look great but your eyebrows throw me off lol. It seems you have flipped it around... Usually it starts thicker & goes thinner.

• By your tumblr you seem like a really neat person, not to mention you're attractive.

• I'm gunna be brutally honest with you, your face is average, but lots of potential.. I think these guys are calling you hot because you have a really nice body, but mostly because your flaunting it, and the types of guys on here love that stuff

• You are very pretty and you look like you're in shape. Good job on the weight loss :)

• you're pretty and your body looks good but i thought you were about 13 years old!

• You're pretty cute

• oh.. just be gay

• You look like your 12

• Sorry but you're not exactly pretty to me. If I were a guy I wouldn't take a second glance at u.