Which is more hotter blondes or brunettes?

which shade of woman is preferred and why…blondes or brunettes? You hear blondes are more fun, sexier, better in bed…brunettes are smarter, more trust-worthy.
i wanna hear your opinion :)

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• A beautiful girl will look good no matter what hair color they have. Attractive people will make any style look good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• In my opinion i prefer brunettes, unfortunately all the blondes i ever dated turned out to be either: obnoxious, loud, unpleasant, over dominating, greedy, selfish, narcisistic, the list goes on and on. I wouldve have however loved to date a blonde who never showed any of tge previous traits but as time so realistically shows me thats not going to be possible :/.

Now on the other hand not once have i ever had a bad relationship with a brunette. Specially an older (+5 years & up). Eveb when they can be shy, or driven and confident these girls have really put up to the test their reputation as well as being ideal lovers and dare i say it, soul mate material. Now dont get me wrong not all women are perfect just as not all men are perfect either. I did however see some faults in some of then but nothing to ever complicate the relationships, sadly due to overseas work in the AirForce and them not wanting a long distance relationship i haven't been able to hold on to a GF.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well LDR is really hard coz of your work tho. But i think if a girl really loves you she will understand that. Lol

• Yeah infortunatelymy luck in that department has been 0 ever since i took the pledge and oath and wore the uniform.

• Time will come you will find your love one. For now just enjoy and have fun

• I doubt that those sayings about blondes being more fun, brunettes being smarter, etc. are true. No correlation. I find both hair colors attractive. One is not better than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most blondes would look fucking hot if they died their hair darkish brown.
    Other than that, the face matters more.

0|0
    0|0
  • redheads beat both basically ;-)

0|1
    1|2
  • Depends on the girl, but my preference is brunettes. Redheads can be hot too!

0|0
    0|0
  • brunettes not sure why

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes. but there are hot blondes and ugly blondes. same with brunettes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm naturally blonde, but I've dyed my hair dark brown several times.

I'm not really sure which I like better. It's a toss up

0|0
    0|0
    • But what most you tthink you attract guys? In your blonde hair or when un your dyed hair?

• Most of the guys I know prefer Brunettes. Not really sure why...

Maybe it's just the guys I hang around with

• I had a huuuuuuggggggeeee crush on blond guys. I was digging and diggin but then no one seems to like me because they are very arrogant!

0|0
    0|0
  • blondes were popular in the 80's and 90's but now it's brunettes turn

0|0
    0|0
  • I change my hair from blonde to brown sometimes but I always get more attention from men when I am blonde.

0|0
    0|0