Is this a compliment?

I have been told i look like a doll, have dollish fetures (big eyes, pale skin) by a lot of people. I have had people tell me its a bad thing and others say its good. What do you think? here's some pics (just look through the album
imgur. com/a/g5MUb but with http:// in front)

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends some people say it in a nice way but then again some people don't say it in a good way.

like this girl she looks like a barbie
    www.blogcdn.com/.../...-10-valeria-lukyanova-1.jpg

some people say she looks scary looking others that she is very beautiful. but I would just take it as a compliment :D you are pretty.

• thank you! it makes a lot of sense. you are pretty too!!

• That's creepy looking :{

• lol this girl is not me. I am okay looking.. but she is just beautiful. @asker

@humbleTeddy to you she might look creepy but I think she is prettty :D !! so again everyone is not going to agree with me.. so I respect what you think :)

What Guys Said 12

• doll? for me this doesn't sound a compliment but an insult basically

doll = plastic, and "cold"

• You're pretty so yeah I guess it's a good thing.

• Your cute but i don't know about being a doll

• I think some don't like the doll look because it projects a cold and stale person. But if you added hipster features you would come across as more approachable

• You do, and it's an acquired taste. Personally if you had a different hairstyle and it was long I'd be really attracted to yu. (not a fan of short hair).

• It's a very good compliment.

• You look like a doll!

• Compliment. :)

• You are drop dead beautiful

• Yes it is...

• sweet face

• i think your beautiful

What Girls Said 4

• The people who say it & say it's bad don't mean it as a compliment..
    The people who say it to you and say it's a good thing mean it as a compliment.
    Take it however you want.

• I would definitely think that would be meant as a compliment. They really don't make ugly dolls. And besides, you are pretty. Your big eyes are rather doll-like.

• Of course it's cute ur pretty don't doubt that
    ( no homo though ) --- :)

• Yes it is :)