Hair color: blonde or brunette?

I want to dye my hair a little darker and maybe get blonde highlights but I don't know it it would look good in me? Based on my profile picture, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• why not RED? ;-)

What Guys Said 2

• Blonde should work best.

• You look good now you probably would still look good with darker highlights.

What Girls Said 5

• I think this would suit you perfect, because it is brown but not very dark:

gossipgirl.gr/.../...oma-sta-mallia-5-kalitera.jpg

• I think you'd look good with brown hair! Like a light caramel brown (Google image caramel brown hair the link won't let me copy it I don't know why lol). I don't know about the highlights just because I think highlights can go wrong really easily but I think the brown would be nice!

• you have blonde hair now right? if you went brunette just like that everybody will be like whoa what just happened? try making your hair a dirty blonde or caramel with blonde highlights or you could just get low lights and work your hair to the color you want it to be and with your fair skin (atleast it looks fair) you might even like a bit of red in your hair for just a bit of warm undertones :)

• I think blonde hair would look best on you.

• I think you'd look nice as a brunette.