Girls, would you date a guy who is shorter than you?

If a guy was 5'2, would you date them? If your 5'2, would you date someone shorter. (I'm 5'2, I'm looking for honest answers.)

• yes
    0% (0)33% (2)12% (2)Vote
  • no
    60% (6)33% (2)50% (8)Vote
  • maybe
    30% (3)0% (0)19% (3)Vote
  • only if he was rich
    10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • only if he was in line to recieve the captain america syrum.
    0% (0)34% (2)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Women unfairly discriminate against short men, my friend. A few Duke economists found that a man needs to make an extra $30,000 a year for every inch he is a shorter than 6'0-6'2 to be equally attractive to men if that height. So, to be as attractive as a 6'0 man, you need to make $300,000 more a year than him.

If you don't mind your height, great! If you do, I recommend leg lengthening surgery.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well I'm 5'5 so 5'2 isn't that much shorter. But if I really liked him, him being short wouldn't be a deal breaker.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I was tall I would, but I'm really short so no, because I don't find physical disabilities to be attractive and the guys who are shorter than me most likely have some form of dwarfism.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a chance I would date shorter, not that much shorter though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 so no, that would be really strange

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if he was rich hahaha
    But seriously, I would date him if he was only a little bit shorter and if I really like his personality

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It sucks being a short guy, I'm 5'7 so I don't have it as bad. Most girls will immediately take you out of their possible partner pool just because of something like height. I've been denied by a 4'9 girl once for being too short, and I'm only a few inches below average, and I'm still growing. Being a short dude is like being an obese women, and that's just the honest truth. Wish you the best of luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • you're on the luckier side dude... trust me... ;-)

and i'm really honest about it.

0|1
    0|1
  • height is one of those areas where women show that they are pretty much as shallow as guys are tbh.

0|2
    0|0
    • Eh, well we should put of videos about how girls fitness is actually better than how they judge guys and height.