Really self-obsessed question alert: Am I pretty (weird< ignore this)?

I know it's a really vain thing to ask but I'm just very curious and criticize my face if you want, at least I know.
I don't think you can see it in the picture (it's not edited), but my face has a few (very obvious) spots on it, and my skin color is usually very uneven.

lh5.googleusercontent.com/.../20150303_204414.jpg

For all of you guys who said I should have my original hair back, this is how I look like with it. Sorry I couldn't find a better picture I didn't take many selfies back then.

scontent-hkg.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...06499222356_n.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a very pretty face. The only think I think you might wanna experiment with is different hair color.

What Guys Said 5

• without glasses = extra points

• 3 for pic on the question description
    6 for pic on update

• I think you look fairly average. You aren't a bombshell, but you certainly aren't ugly, either.

• You are awesome, so cute and adorable.

• Well not really

What Girls Said 4

• You're really adorable

• Pretty girl! Try a dark auburn hair color. I think it would very nice with your skin tone.

• I'm betting all the white guys will say you're good looking, but that's because they all have an Asian fetish.

• Your cute! If you want to improve you should change your hair back to the color of your roots and also get contacts