Am I pretty without makeup on?

i'd love to go to school without makeup on, or to work or a movie or whatever.. i love doing makeup, that's not it but i'd be happier to feel comfortable without it. i don't know why but i feel so ugly if i haven't done my makeup.. what do you guys think? http://i61.tinypic.com/2vjogie.jpg

1|0
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

• you look just fine without makeup. rock it gurl.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

• I think you look fine, come on, at some point in a relationship some guy is going to have to face you, bleary eyed, first thing in the morning. That would be the woman I fell in love with. Not the painted lady? If make-up makes you feel good, then by all means. But, it should not be for your man, he knows better :) On the other hand, he may well appreciate your making an effort for him. Face it, a pretty woman on your arm is a big ego-booster. No right answer really.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are actually extremely beautiful. I think more girl should go without make up, and you definitely don't need it. I would recommend cutting your eyebrows thinner for a more feminine look, but other than that your face is super attractive. And tou have beautiful eyes too by the way 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • very pretty and better with make-up on

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep this look ^^. bump the make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a thing wrong with you without makeup. You are an attractive young lady,

"I was in a land where men forced women to hide their facial features. And here in the west it's just the same but they're using makeup veils."

0|0
    0|0
  • TBH, You looks pretty and you have a charming blue eyes. You dont have to do make up often, by the way what is you looks like? I mean when you wear some make up on your face?

0|0
    0|1
  • looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome... ::!!! U r naturally great!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

thanks for the points

0|0
    0|0
  • you look perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice :]

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a pretty sea horse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow hell yes you are pretty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You look fine!
    I don't wear make up at school too!
    Most girls do, but I only wear make up on special occasions!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good. The only reason I don't usually go out without some makeup is because my skin tone isn't even.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're absolutely gorgeous, girl! Don't worry... :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you look pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • lovely! natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • You're naturally pretty:)