Girly, hipster, emo?

So I love Batman and I like to wear t-shirts with DC/Marvel/anime designs along with tight pants and convers. Some guys thinks I'm weird and some think that it's cute. What do u guys think? Does it makes any difference? Yay or nay? ^_^

and bands lol
Rock bands! Not 1D.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are AMAZING! (atleast you look and sound amazing, i don't know you so I don't know if you are... i bet you are though) honestly, i love girls like you! so a very big yay from me! :)
    make that a double yay. a yay yay. or does that sound gay? lol jk.

• wow thanks ^_^ That really cheered me up. Nice prof pic by the way. @RickHasslehoff U sound pretty amazing too

• i am! lol no, I'm not that self centered. thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad my opinion cheered you up! 😄

What Guys Said 8

• you look better than girly girls who are repellent generally... trust me ;-)

• I wear Halo hoodies, Star Wars T-shirts, Skinny jeans and Converses.
    So, I guess we're in the same boat, lmao.

Batman's fucking awesome anyways.
    Nightwing is awesome too. :')

• The shirt you wear won't decide whether or not you're likable. Well, unless you going around wearing no shirt at all I guess...

• Without generalizing too much, I tend to feel very comfortable and relaxed around girls with such style and interests :) - although I am more attracted to the 'classy look'.

• Do what makes you happy I don't judge people by the way they dress unless they look completely out of place, wear DC/Marvel/anime or even Bugs Bunny if it makes you happy :)

• you look really good, how do I look :p

• As long as you don't seem like a tryhard tomboy, I think that's fine.

• If you wear it with me out in public I would think you look immature, but if its a at home its OK

What Girls Said 2

• I like it that's kinda my style only e band tees

• I like it i have lots of band T-shirts too. And you're pretty.