Should I lose weight to match my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is really attractive. He's tall, thin, fit, etc. I don't think I'm golly but I don't match him. I'm short, curvier/chubbier, not super fit.
I'm not fat but I'm a curvier lady (not the fat kind) with bigger thighs and a softer tummy (not bulging, just soft to the touch). He's very slender build and has a nice toned stomach
He says he doesn't care that I'm curvier. But every time I see him talk to one of his beautiful model friends I can't help but think they look more... right. And I'm really scared to think that one day he's going to look up and think he could do better, because I think he could do better all the time.
Also whenever we're making out he always wants to put me on top but I'm too scared that I'm going to crush him. And every time he takes my shirt off I think he'll be disgusted be what he sees.
I really just want to be the skinny hot girlfriend he deserves

Most Helpful Guy

• just get active and get fit, not for your boyfriend but for yourself because it is good for you, as for matching your boyfriends weight, no, you are different body types, if he didn't like you he wouldn't be with you, guess what, some guys like curvy girls, i know a guy who has a thing for older fat females, he is in his 20s and dates ladies in their 40s, everyone to their own, if he is going out with you and you are now much the same as you were when you started dating then he likes you just the way you are, my friend is 6 foot tall and is married to a girl who is 4ft something and chubby , not everyone likes super model types

• I exercise a little bi but not enough to make me super skinny or anything. Thanks though

What Guys Said 4

• lose weight... for YOURSELF and only

• As long as you're bot fat curvy, you're good. Many, if not most guys like girls to be a bit soft. Fit is good, but when girls are really toned/skinny I actually find it unattractive.

• if it doesn´t bother him at all, you should just be how you feel best.

• He said he likes you for the way you are, you don't have to change yourself for him. I'm not saying don't change, you can do whatever you wish. All I'm saying is you don't have to worry so much. After all, he chose YOU over his "beautiful model friends" so I'm sure he likes you just the way you are, don't worry.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like curves. Even you said you were not fat. Curves do not equal fat. So don't change, he didn't like the anorexic models for a reason lol.

• They're not anorexic, just naturally very thin

• You boyfriend does not find that attractive. He finds curvy, womanly girls like you (and me lol) beautiful. He finds those “beautiful” model’s body types so unattractive that he thinks their ok-looking. So you have nothing to worry about.