How to tell if you've got a big or flat bum?

how big to guys like it? filler

Most Helpful Guy

• Idek what "filler" means. Please explain

• I needed to put something there as it said detail too short

• Oooohhh xD

• Well to answer your question since you answered mine: Guys dint necessarily like "big" butts. Honestly size doesn't matter much. Its the size of the hips that matter more. If you have hips that are wider than your waist but not quite as wide as your shoulders that's perfect. But as for the butt (i didn't even mean for that perfect of a sentence), size doesn't matter nearly as much as shape. A nice round booty is sooooo much better than a bigger, floppy booty. Also, the firmer, the better. To firm up your ass, do a bunch of squats, maybe even with dumbells in your hands for more immediate results. But round is always better than flat. Also, another things that girls don't know much about: us guys don't like this "thigh gap" BS, we like a girl with thick, round thighs that tub together and just fit perfectly with your wider hips and nice round booty. This is what we all look for. Hope it helped! 😘

What Guys Said 3

• by touching it :-P

• Measure your waist to hip ratio. Measure your hips and then you waist. Divide your waist number by the number for your hips. Anything between 0.6-0.7 is ideal.

• I have a nice size

What Girls Said 1

• I have a curve on my thigh to my butt so I'm assuming I have a nice size.