Help I want to become a ford model but?

Im 5'7" but I don't know if im tooo short im 13 so im still growing i weight 112 i think im really skinnu what do u think

Most Helpful Guy

• You definitely could do it you seem to have the face and I can't see your body but if you're in good shape you have a good thing going.

What Guys Said 5

• you're not short of course... but not super tlal either. 5'7" is just on the taller side for females.

and yeah 112 is skinny... i'd suggest you to put on some weight basically and hit 120 at least ;-)

• I have a friend that is a model, she's about 5'8. At 13 you're still growing, you'll be plenty tall enough. And 112lbs is about right at that height to be a model.

• Awww, you're cute I want to pinch your little face.

• Who is a pedo?

• Really? ? Arguing with a child is like pissing up a rope. Don't you agree @Kris85 ?

• Take some more homoerrotic selfies for your own fat pasty enjoyment. Lookin like Johnny Cakes.

LOLOLOLOL

• Its avarage! Especially for women there is no any problem

• Why dont you put up a profile picture thats actually you and not just the first image on google so we can see?

What Girls Said 3

• Well you don't have a picture up so I can't judge based on that. And you're right, 5'7 is too short for a model usually, but if you think you're still growing then that's good. I stopped growing when I was around 14 and I'm 5'8, which is still too short to be a model haha. Anyways, good luck (: Hopefully you get taller.

• You've met the minimum height for modeling. I'd try modeling for smaller agencies first before sending your picture for Ford.

• If you keep growing