Should I lose the weight?

So I basically look like this (images are not me though): www.mybodygallery.com/photos-9474-body-shape.htm

I want to look more like this: www.mybodygallery.com/photos-35478-body-shape.htm

I'm 5'5" and 110-112 lbs. I used to be around 100-105 lbs and want to get back down to that weight which would look more like the second image. I like the look of hipbones but right now like the first image they are less visible, my hips/butt/thighs are a little fuller. So should I lose the weight? Should I stay the weight I am?

Most Helpful Guy

• First picture is more attractive just tone up

What Guys Said 12

• The first body is very attractive. The second body looks too skinny. You shouldn't lose weight. Love what you have, because it's as close to perfect as almost any guy would expect.

• WHAT? hope you're trolling!!!

you are ALREADY very thin, and you want to lose more? and you're asking us too?

just stop it, and get rid of this thought

• If you want to look skinny yes you have to drop a few more pounds

• Oh no, please don't go from the shape in picture #1 to the shape in picture #2. Don't.

• Just depends on the look you are going for. If you want something guys are attracted to then pic 1. If you want to look sickly or heroin sheik then pic 2.

• Both are sexy, in my opinion. Although the 2nd pic looks borderline anorexic. :( Somewhere in the middle is perfect. :) Also, cute panties, cute bra, and cute socks. :p

• Lol is this serious? You look great at that weight of 110-112 (if you look anything like the girl you posted). You might look better if you gained another 10 lbs, honestly.

• You definitely shouldn't lose more weight!!

• NNoooo!!! ;-)

• stay that weight... it looks good

• first pic is great, but if you tone up and add some muscle you can be super hot

• Your sexy the way you look no offense you don't want lose weight

What Girls Said 7

• Wow you really wear the difference. You look. 25 pounds thinner in the second picture not just ten. And being skinny doesn't suit you. You actually look better in the first picture. I'm not anti thin you just honestly look way better in the first. Makes your body look more proportional and graceful:)

• First one is much hotter in my opinion.

• Don't loose any weight! You are perfect the way u are now. The second image is way too skinny, in my opinion. The first looks great!

• You should really stay at the weight you are or if anything maybe gain a few pounds

• No you shouldn't lose weight, you are skinny
    and I think underweight

• Hun stay the way you are

• Stay the weight you are!

• by the way you aren't underweight you're literally the perfect weight.

• um no... she's underweight.

• Um no lol. That's actually not. Im the same height and weigh less and it's still within normal range. Just low normal. Underweight is UNDER healthy weight.